PDA

View Full Version : CBS Commentators: Bills vs Titans

ZambianBillsFan
12-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Is it just me or these guys clearly have no love for Buffalo.
Despite having an HD screen in their commentating booth, they were unconvinced that Spillers fumble then recovery was a TD!
Secondly, McIntyre's "holding" penalty that negated Spillers TD, could be called on every play in the NFL. How come they don't or won't understand this?

trh5001
12-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Eh Beurlein and dedes are stuck with a buffalo/Tennessee game for a reason...reason being they suck,

ScottDCP
12-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Chris Jonson is a storyline. Buffalo seeking respectability isn't. They have a producer in their ear pushing storyline storyline storyline. The internet can provide some interesting options. I kinda like Mark Kelso's work on the Bills radio broadcasts. He's only slightly a Homer.

ZambianBillsFan
12-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks, i'll look out for Merk Kelso's radio broadcast this week, if I can help it, that was the last time I'm ever listening to CBS announce a Bills game.

ScottDCP
12-27-2011, 09:33 AM
The only complaint I have about Kelso's work is that he's a Bills employee and therefore can only say things like Donte Whitner just doesn't play in the box when he's on a commercial break - or supposed to be.