PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger is a Cyborg...

Trumpetbdw
12-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Or Gumby. Or both. The season flashed before my eyes. I go up for a shower at halftime. Settle in for the second half, and there he is. I know people hate him, but that dude is incredible. I seriously would not trade him for any player in the league at this point. He may not be the best QB, but he's certainly the grittiest.

brauneyz
12-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Uh oh, I stole your line Trumpet and used it in packa's thread about Ben without attributing it to you. I just said "we". My bad! Sorry. :(

Trumpetbdw
12-08-2011, 11:57 PM
It's all good, brauney. I have no problem sharing the wealth :D

vancemeek
12-08-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm not sure it was smart to put him back in there (since we all know if you score 7 points, that's enough to beat the Browns), but it was amazing to watch him gut that out.

Trumpetbdw
12-09-2011, 12:00 AM
He may not be the best QB, but he's certainly the grittiest.

Let me clarify. He may not be the best, but he's awfully close to the very top of that list.

Trumpetbdw
12-09-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm not sure it was smart to put him back in there (since we all know if you score 7 points, that's enough to beat the Browns), but it was amazing to watch him gut that out.

Agreed. Probably not smart, but that mentality says it all. Can I play? Absolutely. Let's do it. Ben's taken plenty of heat, but that action shows you the type of leader he's become.