PDA

View Full Version : BuckeyeRidley's Thought Of The Day

BuckeyeRidley
12-31-2011, 09:42 PM
Random Things come to mind. I decided to share them with the FPholks. Here Goes the First One:

What if there was Twitter in the 60's? Would Diana Ross & The Supremes, Lucille Ball, Joe Namath & Swanson frozen dinners be on there?

brauneyz
12-31-2011, 09:59 PM
Talking frozen dinners? I think you have started celebrating too soon there, Buck. LOL

Lucy was very savvy. She would have been all over Twitter. Broadway Joe - prolly (I don't know, is Twitter a chick magnet? :) )

BuckeyeRidley
12-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Talking frozen dinners? I think you have started celebrating too soon there, Buck. LOL

Lucy was very savvy. She would have been all over Twitter. Broadway Joe - prolly (I don't know, is Twitter a chick magnet? :) )

LOL Is Twitter A Chick Magnet? IS TWITTER A CHICK MAGNET? Yeah. LOL

Nancy
12-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Random Things come to mind. I decided to share them with the FPholks. Here Goes the First One:

What if there was Twitter in the 60's? Would Diana Ross & The Supremes, Lucille Ball, Joe Namath & Swanson frozen dinners be on there?

Well, you know, celebrities have been the same always, right? So yeah, I think so. As for the frozen dinners....I always preferred Banquet myself and only the Turkey one was good enough to "tweet" about :) Oh, that and the chicken pot pie.

BuckeyeRidley
01-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Well, you know, celebrities have been the same always, right? So yeah, I think so. As for the frozen dinners....I always preferred Banquet myself and only the Turkey one was good enough to "tweet" about :) Oh, that and the chicken pot pie.

LOL I heard that. I like the Banquet Chicken. Those are Truly Epic.

BuckeyeRidley
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Those Pop Top Lids on cans of soups are nifty! Wish this was around a long time ago.

BuckeyeRidley
01-02-2012, 08:52 PM
It's Snowing in the Columbus, Ohio area today. I'm happy about it.

brauneyz
01-02-2012, 10:41 PM
It's Snowing in the Columbus, Ohio area today. I'm happy about it.

I hiked around SoCal today in a tank top and shorts. I'm happy about that. :)

BuckeyeRidley
01-04-2012, 01:05 AM
I hiked around SoCal today in a tank top and shorts. I'm happy about that. :)

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol

BuckeyeRidley
01-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Toys R Us is still a fun store to visit. I Love that they have Mario gear like when I was little! That dude earned every bit of Superstar status!

BuckeyeRidley
01-08-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't have a cat but they can be fun pets; I'm just not a cat person. I think it's a dude thing & that's cool & the way it should be. I would like to own a Fox one day though.

BuckeyeRidley
01-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Follow Me Here:

In 2007 during "Monday Night Football", the Packers' Brett Favre throws an 82 yard BOMB to Greg Jennings, Good for a Touchdown, to open & end OT @ Denver. The Packers' last game of the 2007 season was at home in the NFC Championship Game because the Giants won. The Giants advanced to Super Bowl XLII where they beat the Patriots.

In the 2012 Wildcard Weekend, the Giants beat the Falcons and advance to the Divisionals to play @ the Packers. Later that day, the Denver Broncos' Tim Tebow throws an 80 yard BOMB to Demaryius Thomas good for a touchdown at home to open & end OT and they advance to play the Patriots. Only. In. The. NFL.

BuckeyeRidley
01-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Jim Nantz told us on SAT that Tom Brady was in the stands for "The Catch" by San Francisco. Amazing. You can't make this stuff up.

FrzzerBwler
01-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Meh. It was what 60*? Nothing compared to the early game that day. W/ wind chiil factored in only a difference of 119* between the 2 games. Of course I did not end up w/ Giselle Bunchen. Point Brady. At least my personal solar panel has no hair plugs.
Jim Nantz told us on SAT that Tom Brady was in the stands for "The Catch" by San Francisco. Amazing. You can't make this stuff up.

BuckeyeRidley
01-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Like I posted in "Journal Of A Mad NFL Fan-Divisional Weekend", this Packers team is the first to not make it to back to back Super Bowls. That streak/pattern was impressive.

BuckeyeRidley
01-17-2012, 11:35 PM
According to NFL Network's Andrew Siciliano, It's 100 Days until the 2012 NFL Draft. I'm Amped already. Party Starts on April 26th.

BuckeyeRidley
01-17-2012, 11:52 PM
I saw Cris today on NFL Network's "Total Access". I agree with his pick of LeSean McCoy. He came to mind as the Ground guy before they even got to Cris' segment. We all know that Rodgers was the Man in 2011. Brees was Very Good but Rodgers did some mad work this season. The FedEx Air & Ground Winners will be announced at the Super Bowl.

BuckeyeRidley
01-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Both MVP candidates Aaron Rodgers & Drew Bress were ousted from the playoffs this past weekend. However, it doesn't diminish their 2011 season accomplishments individually for being MVP status.

BuckeyeRidley
01-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Only 7 Days til the Super Bowl & I'm Amped. Imma have both of My Sonys goin'.

wxwax
01-29-2012, 10:46 PM
One for each eye?

:)

BuckeyeRidley
01-30-2012, 10:25 PM
The last Two Times FOX aired the Super Bowl, two Elite WRs played & didn't win. Terrell Owens with the Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX & Randy Moss with the Patriots in Super Bowl XLII. As of the 2011 season, neither Man played & appear retired from the NFL.

BuckeyeRidley
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
You know what would be Wicked Cool Sweet? If FootballPros.com got a plug during or after the Super Bowl! It could happen; Here's Hopin'.

BuckeyeRidley
02-04-2012, 03:27 AM
Fan Confession: I didn't think it was a Good Idea to commemorate the Patriots' 10th Anniversary of their first Super Bowl win yesterday because they won over my Rams, the later won over my Eagles [Cris would know; he was thare!]. Plus, they are archrival of my Colts & beat them up to get those places. So; No Thank You, LOL

hobbes27
02-04-2012, 04:46 AM
You know what would be Wicked Cool Sweet? If FootballPros.com got a plug during or after the Super Bowl! It could happen; Here's Hopin'.

Well Cris has the opportunity to promote his website. I'm sure he would love to, but his bosses at NBC might not appreciate it. Although I can't see why.

BuckeyeRidley
02-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Something's Missing. I think I like It!!

BuckeyeRidley
02-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Speaking of the AFC North, I give Colt McCoy one more year. I feel like depending on his offseason development & parts coming together around him, he could bring it for the Browns & stay starting. 2012 or Bust.

wxwax
02-18-2012, 10:59 PM
I see chatter about the Browns moving on RGIII.

BuckeyeRidley
02-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Just you wait. Just you wait: There will be a rookie QB that takes his team to the Super Bowl & wins it. I think it will happen one day.

BuckeyeRidley
02-23-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't know about Ya'll, But I Could Go for a Costas Rant About Now! LOL

BuckeyeRidley
02-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Think of it like this: At this year's NFL Combine, Rex Ryan Guaranteed that he'd make no more Guarantees! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BuckeyeRidley
03-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Alright Buckeyes! Glad to see them doin' work. NOW the Work Begins for them to get that World Title! Big Ten title is Very Cool but the Next Level is up on the horizon.

wxwax
03-04-2012, 08:08 PM
My thought for the day?

Roman Abramovich, quit firing every Chelsea head coach before they can build something of value. You make George Steinbrenner look like a saint. You're making your team a joke. And fire everyone with a long knife in the front office. They're creeps.

I guess that's 4 thoughts of the day.

BuckeyeRidley
03-09-2012, 12:44 AM
My #1 2012 New Year's Resolution: Ask Cris for a Retweet. LOL

BuckeyeRidley
03-17-2012, 11:23 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Cris hasn't been around much lately because he's gonna be apart of the 2012 Olympic Coverage in London [I assume]. Busy Year for CC.

Colts01
03-17-2012, 11:44 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Cris hasn't been around much lately because he's gonna be apart of the 2012 Olympic Coverage in London [I assume]. Busy Year for CC.

I know!I don't think Andy has been fired even once this year.

BuckeyeRidley
03-17-2012, 11:48 PM
I know!I don't think Andy has been fired even once this year.

HAHA. We'll see by Draft Weekend. LOL

BuckeyeRidley
04-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Cris & Andy get to stay at home for the Week 7 SNF match-up of PIT @ CIN. It should be a Fun Night. I think the Steelers & Bengals will be out to prove something. Can Steelers compete for another title in this modern era & Big Ben make it work with Todd Haley? Can Andy & Marvin step up in Prime Time & show that they can win @ home against a division rival. A Win here against PIT would help to put Marvin Lewis in a better light & give Andy Dalton cred as a continually fledging QB. I am cautioned that Andy will be going into his sophomore year and there maybe a sophomore slump in place.

BuckeyeRidley
05-13-2012, 04:24 AM
First Off [Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms Out There].

Second, there are territorial rivalries despite the division differences. For Example, OAK [AFC West] & SF [NFC West]. We saw how bad it got in the stands last preseason. Heated! Same goes for My Eagles [NFC East] & the Steelers [NFC North]. Not in the same division but still an in-state rival. Those are still good games when played. P.S. Duce Staley played for both PHI & PIT. The way I see it, I think some families wouldn't like alliance with the geographic rival. That's sports.

BuckeyeRidley
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Congrats to Hines Ward on joining NBC Sports. I expect that Tony & Rodney will remain with "Football Night In America". That brings the total number of Super Bowl winning Steelers players turned FNIA analysts to three [Bettis-Dungy-Ward].

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/31/hines-ward-joins-nbc/

BuckeyeRidley
06-11-2012, 11:32 PM
For Everyone's Quality Convenience, I'm selling my 1998 Lincoln Continental. He was my first ride & I bought him back in 2007. He got the case of the stalls on the way to work on a THU & it was after a news update came on that said that Oprah's network was not doing so well. I dunno; LOL! Best Wishes in Oprah's venture & here's to my Abe getting a good home soon. He can be found on Craigslist; I expect to keep him up there a month before taking more aggressive measures.

BuckeyeRidley
06-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Al Michaels is the Man but Man does he need a newer phone. Yup; That's a Flip Phone. LOL!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1181479/almike_1.jpg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1181479/almike_1.jpg

BuckeyeRidley
06-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Congrats to LeBron on winning his Ring. I've never been a LeBron hater but hated the way he exited CLE. Much Respect to him, Erik Spoelstra & his crew for winning it for the Heat. Props to Pat Riley for having an incredible career & getting yet another one. Shout Out to Shane Battier getting his first one like LeBron.

Also, Props to the clean-up crew who has to clean-up the facility after everyone goes home.

BuckeyeRidley
06-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Today is the 40th Birthday of Atari. That's part of my Gaming Beginning. Here's to Many More!

http://www.videogameshop.ch/media/catalog/category/atari2600.jpg

BuckeyeRidley
07-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh So Sad that Super Bowl XXXIX is on NFL Network right because my Eagles lost. Upside? Pam Oliver is on there!! Oh & Yeah Cris is too. LOL!

Colts01
08-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Buckeye I love your avatar,those clothes!