PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Grants injury?

Colts01
08-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Anyone hear anything on R. Grants injury,if he misses time who steps up at rb?

atnelson928
08-16-2010, 08:24 PM
After the game he said he would have (tried) to return had that been a regular season game. Greg Bedard (MKE Journal) reported today that he suffered a concussion and missed practice Monday but will try to go Tuesday.

I had high hopes for Starks but I think he's going on the IR. If Grant does have a concussion that is pretty scary; I'm not sure I'm excited for the Brandon Jackson/Kregg Lumpkin era.

bluestree
08-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Grant seems like a minor concussion, if there is such a thing. More concerned with Barnett. Saw him limping on Seneca Wallace' touchdown pass. Sure 'nuff, he's out today with a knee. Got to watch that one. More knee problems for Nick would not be good. I think he would be missed more than Al Harris.

GBPKS
08-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Grant seems like a minor concussion, if there is such a thing. More concerned with Barnett. Saw him limping on Seneca Wallace' touchdown pass. Sure 'nuff, he's out today with a knee. Got to watch that one. More knee problems for Nick would not be good. I think he would be missed more than Al Harris.

I like Barnett, but I think the one position the Packers have a lot of depth is at inside linebacker. Chillar and Bishop are not necessarily as good as Barnett, but I think they could fill in adequately.