PDA

View Full Version : Hack and Polishguy 2012 NFL Draft 1.0

Polishguy00
04-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Background: If you listen to my podcast at all, you know that the resident NFL draft buddy on there is my friend Hack. We have done a mock draft podcast for two years running and have performed pretty well. Combined, we are not Rick Gosselin; but no one is.

Here, I will continue to update this post with a two round mock draft that we will text back and forth to each other in anticipation of the final mock draft which will be recorded during a April 21 podcast. We base our mock on what we think WILL happen, not what we think SHOULD happen. We have done a couple trades in the past, but really do try and keep them to a minimum.

Feel free to discuss the differences between us and the Official Mock Thread on here already. Make fun of us, post rumors you hear, etc. We don't care. Enjoy.

If Hack texts a comment along with his pick, I will post it. Most comments are my own.

Without further ado.......

Round 1
Pick Overall Team
1 1 Indianapolis Colts- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford. We don't believe that Irsay is going to change his mind now.

2 2 Washington Redskins (from St. Louis)- Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor. If Shanny gave up all those picks to get Khalil.... well, you know what, Khalil at tackle may have a higher rate of overall first success. Actually, the tackle the position does, in fact, have the lowest bust percentage in the last five years. Okay, Okay.... they're still taking RGIII.

3 3 Minnesota Vikings- Matt Khalil, T, USC. He's kinda good.

4 4 Cleveland Browns- Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State. Hack and I agree that Trent Richardson is probably the safer pick. He would rather have have the Bama beast. I think that Cleveland is so desperate to see big plays in the passing game that they will take Blackmon.

5 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama. Hack stated that this is final piece of the off-season puzzle. I agree, but also proclaim that the Bucs will be this year's Eagles. The narrative makes too much sense (NO down year, BB mentors coach, big off-season, blah, blah); so therefore, has no chance of happening.

6 6 St. Louis Rams (from Washington)- Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU. I had another pick here until Claiborne fell to the Rams. The Rams still need a lot of help, but addressing that secondary with this value seemed like a no-brainer for me. Also, right or wrong, CBs and defensive linemen always feel like Fisher-approved picks.

7 7 Jacksonville Jaguars- Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina. Sadly, all those Derrick Harvey Fan Clubs in Jacksonville now have no hope anymore. Harvey will never come back to the Jags.

8 8 Miami Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M. What do you do when you need a big play receiver and Floyd is available? You make the first reach of the draft by taking a guy with 19 starts, 42 TDs and 21 picks including 3-3INT games in a row. Oh, your current QB went 6-3 under a lame duck coach.

9 9 Carolina Panthers- Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame. HACK: Defense is terrible but they need more weapons for Cam. Steve Smith will punch Mike in the face the first time he tries to drive intoxicated. ME: He might punch him in the face anyway. HACK: True, Steve seems to have a Napoleonic complex.

10 10 Buffalo Bills- Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa. A boring, sensible pick since Bills would probably have Chris Hairston and Ed Wang at tackle right now.

11 11 Kansas City Chiefs- Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College. Hack almost took a certain defensive tackle beast who likes to take plays off. He figured the Chiefs already had Ty Jackson to do that.

12 12 Seattle Seahawks- Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina. I just think you cannot have enough pass rushers in the modern NFL. Not having Tannehill here and the re-signing of Red Bryant made this pick a bit more difficult.

13 13 Arizona Cardinals- Courtney Upshaw, LB, Alabama. Hack and I agree that Zona would be upset at this point and would be looking to trade down.

14 14 Dallas Cowboys- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama. I think the Cowboys would be wise to sprint to the podium for this one.

15 15 Philadelphia Eagles- Donatri Poe, DT, Memphis. Seems like an easy decision here.

16 16 New York Jets- Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford. This is the pick where the Jets are pissed that Upshaw and Ingram are taken and they decide that Wayne Hunter needs to be upgraded badly. We both agree that the Jets are a trade up candidate to get either of the two names mentioned above.

17 17 Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland)- David DeCastro, G, Stanford. Bengals love that he fell here. Jets should have taken him. Guards just don't go high, but the Bengals get one for the next 12 years.

18 18 San Diego Chargers- Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois. AJ Smith is happy to get anything to upgrade his pass rush, though the Chargers were unhappy to see the previous two guys go.

19 19 Chicago Bears- Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech. My text to Hack telling him that I would cut myself if he took Kendall Wright worked. Hill has more upside and is the kind of pick fans are expecting. Tackle and Safety are also things Bears would look at with all their top DE players picked before them.

20 20 Tennessee Titans- Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama. It's about time for a team to take this plunge. Next Pac-Man? Next Finnegan? Next something else? Who knows? Titans were looking hard at the DEs available. They just need somebody on the other side of McCourty.

21 21 Cincinnati Bengals- Mark Barron, S, Alabama. Hack declares that the Bengals are winning the first round. They don't get the CB, but two great picks.

22 22 Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta)- Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia. This scenario makes this pick an easy one. Browns did kick tires on a couple other guys, but this is good value to address a need as well at 22.

23 23 Detroit Lions- Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina. We don't love him here, but the need is too glaring.

24 24 Pittsburgh Steelers- Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama. And in 2-3 years, he will be a star, blah, blah, blah.

25 25 Denver Broncos- Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State. After losing Bunkley, John Fox is jumping for joy to get Cox here. Well, maybe not jumping. Maybe just raising each leg at the same time.

26 26 Houston Texans- Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor. Kevin Walter is not getting any younger and is probably a better slot guy. After the defensive picks last year to appease Wade, it is time to address some parts of the offense.

27 27 New England Patriots (from New Orleans)- Michael Brockers, DT, LSU. Hack calls this one a Belichick Special.

28 28 Green Bay Packers- Andre Branch, DE, Clemson. This pick may not work, but with Branch sitting around 260, he may actually be perfect in size and speed to complement Matthews.

29 29 Baltimore Ravens- Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin. Probably starts career at guard.

30 30 San Francisco 49ers- Nick Perry, DE, USC. This is my most interesting pick so far. This also could be a bust, but he could also spell Ahmad Brooks on plays, help if Aldon Smith has a Sophomore Slump and it gives the Niners options. CB and WR propects available felt like reaches. Trade down possible for a team trading up to take Brandon Weeden or somebody.

31 31 New England Patriots- Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse. Re-vamp of DL continues for Pats.

32 32 New York Giants- Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford. Eh. Makes sense.

Polishguy00
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Round 2
Pick Overall Team

1 33 St. Louis Rams- Rueben Randle, WR, LSU. This pick really pisses off the Colts.

2 34 Indianapolis Colts- Alshon Jeffrey, WR, South Carolina. Luck has the personality to reel this kid in and they could become a great pair for years to come.

3 35 Minnesota Vikings- Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame. Proper value here that fits a need. Though we both could see Smith falling further than this.

4 36 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Lavante David, LB, Nebraska. The Bucs great off-season continues. They are thrilled to have him here. Browns are pissed.

5 37 Cleveland Browns- Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State. Hack is puking as I write this. I don't like this pick, either, but in this scenario, we see this happening. Just awful. Weeden could be 31-32 by the time he really learns the system.

6 38 Jacksonville Jaguars- Josh Robinson, CB, UCF. Yeah, I don't love this pick, either. The run on WR probably would have Jags scared and may lead to an impulse pick for Sanu, who may even be listed this high for them. It just felt that the hype surrounding Robinson and his speed might see him go in this area.

7 39 St. Louis Rams (from Washington)- Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State. Actual texts that did happen: Hack: Fisher could get most out of Jerel. Me: Too bad he can't get the Son of Jor-El. --- My bad puns and dorky thoughts know no bounds.

8 40 Carolina Panthers- Devon Still, DT, Penn State. Big name DT for a big need. Time to get Cam a D that may stop a team a few times.

9 41 Buffalo Bills- Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska. Almost pulled trigger on WR.

10 42 Miami Dolphins- Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State. The Fins will try and protect Tannehill. Whether it happens, I dunno.

11 43 Seattle Seahawks- Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina. Feels like I already wrote this today.

12 44 Kansas City Chiefs- Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington. Team captain with a motor. Matt Cassel is starting feel better about himself right about this point.

13 45 Dallas Cowboys- Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin. After a shocking passing on Decastro in Round 1, they are happy to see Zeitler here.

14 46 Philadelphia Eagles- Bobbie Massie, T, Mississippi. Eagles need depth at this position and Andy Reid won't hesitate to grab him here.

15 47 New York Jets- Shea McClellin, LB, Boise State. Solid pick here.

16 48 New England Patriots (from Oakland)- Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers. Just another guy who can play about 4 different positions (QB, WR, S, backup punter) for Belichick.

17 49 San Diego Chargers- Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa State. Rivers needs protection after losing Deilman.

18 50 Chicago Bears- Zebrie Sanders, T, Florida State. A couple Cover 2 corners were strongly considered. And the Bears STILL don't have a left tackle, but at least they are trying.

19 51 Philadelphia Eagles (from Arizona)- Dwight Jones, WR, UNC. Production better than people realized and Vick needs a big target.

20 52 Tennessee Titans- Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson. This is about where he should go, but don't rule out some other previous teams on him.

21 53 Cincinnati Bengals- Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana. Bengals with improved secondary are a much scarier team.

22 54 Detroit Lions- Amini Silatolu, T/G, Midwestern State. Hey, maybe he will be another Jeff Backus. Sorry, Lions, I had to. Seriously, he provides a chance for depth and has potential.

23 55 Atlanta Falcons- Dwight Bentley, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette. I think he is Tim Jennings 2.0.

24 56 Pittsburgh Steelers- Lamar Miller, RB, Miami. Consider this a message sent to Mendenhall.

25 57 Denver Broncos- Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas. Peyton Manning wants another receiver.

26 58 Houston Texans- Olivier Vernon, LB, Miami (FL). 3-4 LB Prospect for Wade.

27 59 Green Bay Packers- Kendall Reyes, DT, Connecticut. Great value here for the Pack if he ever gets this far.

28 60 Baltimore Ravens- Ronnell Lewis, LB, Oklahoma. A Ravens defense should be able to get production out of him.

29 61 San Francisco 49ers- Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma State. Maybe he will make the big pick in the big game.

30 62 New England Patriots- Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia. Honestly, I just wanted to make sure he was picked in Round 2.

31 63 New York Giants- Doug Martin, RB, Boise State. RB Depth needed after the departure of Jacobs, though Martin is a very different back.

iwatt
04-02-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't like the Trent Richardosn pick for Bama. They need OL and secondary help more than they need another bruiser.

Love the Blackmon pick. I'm generally against picking WRs early, but I saw him singlehandedly beat a better Stanford Team. He is agressive, he is smart, and he has that "it" factor. I also hope Cleveland gives Colt a legit shot.

KabaModernFan
04-02-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't like the Trent Richardosn pick for Bama. They need OL and secondary help more than they need another bruiser.

Love the Blackmon pick. I'm generally against picking WRs early, but I saw him singlehandedly beat a better Stanford Team. He is agressive, he is smart, and he has that "it" factor. I also hope Cleveland gives Colt a legit shot.

I disagree. Nothing about Blount makes me believe he's a #1 RB. They could definitely use a safety, but they won't get one here. They really screwed themselves with the awful Eric Wright contract so drafting a nickelback this high makes no sense.

mkocs6
04-02-2012, 04:11 PM
4 4 Cleveland Browns- Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State. Hack and I agree that Trent Richardson is probably the safer pick. He would rather have have the Bama beast. I think that Cleveland is so desperate to see big plays in the passing game that they will take Blackmon.

I think I would take Richardson. I know, I know--I've been screaming for a high-profile wide receiver for the past four years, and it's finally fallen to where we might get one. If Richardson is the best runningback prospect since Adrian Peterson, he'll make everyone on the offense better immediately. Take him.

Also, I made my case for why the Browns will take Richardson in this thread, third comment from the bottom on that page (http://footballpros.com/content.php/1267-It-s-raining-money-why-don-t-the-Browns-get-a-bowl?&page=2#comments).

Polishguy00
04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I think I would take Richardson. I know, I know--I've been screaming for a high-profile wide receiver for the past four years, and it's finally fallen to where we might get one. If Richardson is the best runningback prospect since Adrian Peterson, he'll make everyone on the offense better immediately. Take him.

Also, I made my case for why the Browns will take Richardson in this thread, third comment from the bottom on that page (http://footballpros.com/content.php/1267-It-s-raining-money-why-don-t-the-Browns-get-a-bowl?&page=2#comments).

By April 21, Hack may fully convince me on this. One thing is for sure, he does NOT like the Tannehill to Browns rumors. We both agree on Blackmon OR Richardson on being the pick.

Polishguy00
04-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Expect us to get through at least 5-6 picks on most days.

Polishguy00
04-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Five Bama players already selected. Think Nick Saban can keep that team going year to year? We think so.

Bengals1181
04-04-2012, 09:06 AM
as a Bengals fan I could live with Decastro and barron, but gilmore is far more likely than barron in that situation. The Bengals like the safeties they have. On the flipside, they have a longterm need at corner and marvin lewis is on record saying that most high-caliber corners are former first rounders.

Plus, in a normal safety class Barron is a mid-2nd round pick IMO.

Polishguy00
04-04-2012, 09:18 AM
as a Bengals fan I could live with Decastro and barron, but gilmore is far more likely than barron in that situation. The Bengals like the safeties they have. On the flipside, they have a longterm need at corner and marvin lewis is on record saying that most high-caliber corners are former first rounders.

Plus, in a normal safety class Barron is a mid-2nd round pick IMO.

I'll certainly bring this up with Hack when we discuss the final results. I appreciate the input.

Bengals1181
04-04-2012, 09:22 AM
I'll certainly bring this up with Hack when we discuss the final results. I appreciate the input.

no problem, I enjoy reading it!

Bengals only have 2 corners under contract for the 2013 season, and both will be 29. guard, corner and wide receiver are considered their biggest needs, take your pick on the order. I'd go C, G, WR

Polishguy00
04-09-2012, 03:01 PM
We are back and drafting. Several unprintable jokes about Jeff Fisher and him choosing between DTs may have or may have not happened.

tubbs1518
04-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah I agree about Barron and Gilmore. Gilmore is a much more likely choice. The Bengals like Mays, Sands, and Miles. I don't see them picking a S in the first.

Polishguy00
04-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah I agree about Barron and Gilmore. Gilmore is a much more likely choice. The Bengals like Mays, Sands, and Miles. I don't see them picking a S in the first.

Jets, Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Jags are all teams that Hack and I will be discussing thoroughly before April 21 (the date of the marathon podcast)

Bengals1181
04-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Jets, Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Jags are all teams that Hack and I will be discussing thoroughly before April 21 (the date of the marathon podcast)

this may aide you. http://footballpros.com/showthread.php/10792-Post-Free-Agency-Assessing-Remaining-Bengals-Needs

Bengals1181
04-10-2012, 04:07 PM
like Trumaine Johnson, thought some consider him a candidate to move to safety. IMO Casey Heyward or Chase Minnifield would have been steals there for the Bengals.

Polishguy00
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
like Trumaine Johnson, thought some consider him a candidate to move to safety. IMO Casey Heyward or Chase Minnifield would have been steals there for the Bengals.

I am on record on being a Minnifield fan.

Polishguy00
04-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Okay, we know how you Bengals fans feel. Everyone else is done, too. Which of you out there are happy/sad/angry/ho-hum about their additions according to us?

iwatt
04-11-2012, 10:00 AM
No chance the Bears move up for a tackle? They aren't getting Khalil, but at least a functioning turnstile would be better than what we have right now.

Another good reason for getting rid of Angelo, the bad blood from the Ravens failed trade won't haunt us thsi year.

Polishguy00
04-11-2012, 10:17 AM
No chance the Bears move up for a tackle? They aren't getting Khalil, but at least a functioning turnstile would be better than what we have right now.

Another good reason for getting rid of Angelo, the bad blood from the Ravens failed trade won't haunt us thsi year.

I would not mind seeing them do that, but we rarely involve trades in our mocks. It makes them (the mocks) less accurate on an actual player picked level but we tend to be accurate on the positions teams go for.

Also, I heard, to save money, that the turnstile used at left tackle for the Bears was bought all the way back when the White Sox left Comiskey Park. So, they don't even have a fully-functioning one.

Polishguy00
04-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Also, Bears are working out Adam Goldberg today.

Polishguy00
04-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Here is 2.0..... Almost the entire second round is shuffled. Only 10 picks remained the same in round one. What a deep draft in between picks 40-100.

HACK AND POLISHGUY 2012 Mock 2.0
Pick Overall Team
1 1 Indianapolis Colts-Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2 2 Washington Redskins (from St. Louis)-Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3 3 Minnesota Vikings-Matt Khalil, T, USC
4 4 Cleveland Browns-Trent Richardson, RB, Bama
5 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6 6 St. Louis Rams (from Washington)-Justin Blackmon, WR, OSU
7 7 Jacksonville Jaguars-Michael Floyd, WR, ND
8 8 Miami Dolphins-Ryan Tannehill, QB, TAM
9 9 Carolina Panthers-Melvin Ingram, DE, South Car
10 10 Buffalo Bills-Riley Reiff, T, Iowa
11 11 Kansas City Chiefs-Luke Kuechly, LB, BC
12 12 Seattle Seahawks-David Decastro, G, Stanford
13 13 Arizona Cardinals-Quinton Coples, DE, UNC
14 14 Dallas Cowboys-Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
15 15 Philadelphia Eagles-Fletcher Cox, DT, Miss State
16 16 New York Jets-Courtney Upshaw, LB, Bama
17 17 Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland)-Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Bama
18 18 San Diego Chargers-Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
19 19 Chicago Bears-Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
20 20 Tennessee Titans-Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
21 21 Cincinnati Bengals-Mark Barron, S, Bama
22 22 Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta)-Stephen Hill, WR, GT
23 23 Detroit Lions-Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Car
24 24 Pittsburgh Steelers-Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Bama
25 25 Denver Broncos-Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
26 26 Houston Texans-Janoris Jenkins, CB, N. Bama
27 27 New England Patriots (from New Orleans)-Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
28 28 Green Bay Packers-Nick Perry, DE, USC
29 29 Baltimore Ravens-Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
30 30 San Francisco 49ers-Rueben Randle, WR, LSU
31 31 New England Patriots-Harrison Smith, S, ND
32 32 New York Giants-Jonathan Martin OT, Stanford
Round 2
Pick Overall Team
1 33 St. Louis Rams-Jerel Worthy, DT, MSU
2 34 Indianapolis Colts-Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
3 35 Minnesota Vikings-Alshon Jeffrey, WR South Car
4 36 Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Lavante David, LB, Nebraska
5 37 Cleveland Browns-Mike Adams, OT, OSU
6 38 Jacksonville Jaguars-Brandon Weeden, QB, OSU
7 39 St. Louis Rams (from Washington)-Josh Robinson, CB, UCF
8 40 Carolina Panthers-Devon Still, DT, PSU
9 41 Buffalo Bills-Zach Brown, LB, UNC
10 42 Miami Dolphins-Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
11 43 Seattle Seahawks-Shea McClellin, LB, BSU
12 44 Kansas City Chiefs-Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin
13 45 Dallas Cowboys-Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
14 46 Philadelphia Eagles-Bobbie Massie, T, Miss
15 47 New York Jets-Zebrie Sanders, T, FSU
16 48 New England Patriots (from Oakland)-Kendall Reyes, DT, UConn
17 49 San Diego Chargers-Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
18 50 Chicago Bears-Dwight Jones, WR, UNC
19 51 Philadelphia Eagles (from Arizona)-Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
20 52 Tennessee Titans-Amini Silatolu, T/G, Midw State
21 53 Cincinnati Bengals-Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas
22 54 Detroit Lions-Mychal Kendricks, ILB, Cal
23 55 Atlanta Falcons-Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
24 56 Pittsburgh Steelers-Doug Martin, RB, BSU
25 57 Denver Broncos-Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (FL)
26 58 Houston Texans-Nate Potter, T, BSU
27 59 Green Bay Packers-David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
28 60 Baltimore Ravens-Nigel Bradham, OLB, FSU
29 61 San Francisco 49ers-Brandon Taylor, S, LSU
30 62 New England Patriots-Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana
31 63 New York Giants-Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson

tubbs1518
04-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Bengals take Gilmore over Kirkpatrick IMO. I also don't see them taking a S at all.

KabaModernFan
04-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Oh cool, another mock draft with the Ravens taking Peter Konz. At this point I'm just rooting for someone to throw a pie or something at Ozzie Newsome to make the Draft slightly interesting for the Ravens.

Polishguy00
04-24-2012, 10:27 PM
The mock podcast is finally up, to be posted right before beginning of the draft.

Bengals1181
04-24-2012, 11:03 PM
just did my final mock (hopefully). Going Dre Kirkpatrick and Ruben Randle for the bengals at 17 and 21, respectively.

tubbs1518
04-25-2012, 11:30 AM
If we pick Randle at 21 I'll be extremely pissed.

Bengals1181
04-25-2012, 01:29 PM
If we pick Randle at 21 I'll be extremely pissed.

tall deep threats who run good routes and run like a deer piss me off too.

tubbs1518
04-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Cause players who are routinely inconsistent and don't show up in big games are who I want in the first.

Polishguy00
04-26-2012, 06:29 PM
HERE IS OUR FINAL MOCK

HACK AND POLISHGUY 2012 Mock 3.0
Pick Overall Team
1 1 Indianapolis Colts-Luck
2 2 Washington Redskins (from St. Louis)-Griffin
3 3 Minnesota Vikings-Khalil
4 4 Cleveland Browns-Richardson
5 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Claiborne
6 6 St. Louis Rams (from Washington)-Blackmon
7 7 Jacksonville Jaguars-Kuechly
8 8 Miami Dolphins-Ingram
9 9 Carolina Panthers-Cox
10 10 Buffalo Bills-Floyd
11 11 Kansas City Chiefs-Poe
12 12 Seattle Seahawks-DeCastro
13 13 Arizona Cardinals-Reiff
14 14 Dallas Cowboys-Barron
15 15 Philadelphia Eagles-Tannehill
16 16 New York Jets-Upshaw
17 17 Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland)-Gilmore
18 18 San Diego Chargers-C. Jones
19 19 Chicago Bears-Mercilus
20 20 Tennessee Titans-Wright
21 21 Cincinnati Bengals-Hill
22 22 Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta)-Glenn
23 23 Detroit Lions-Kirkpatrick
24 24 Pittsburgh Steelers-Hightower
25 25 Denver Broncos-Brockers
26 26 Houston Texans-Randle
27 27 New England Patriots (from New Orleans)-Perry
28 28 Green Bay Packers-Branch
29 29 Baltimore Ravens-David
30 30 San Francisco 49ers-Fleener
31 31 New England Patriots-Konz
32 32 New York Giants-J. Martin
Round 2
Pick Overall Team
1 33 St. Louis Rams-Coples
2 34 Indianapolis Colts-Jeffrey
3 35 Minnesota Vikings-Jenkins
4 36 Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Still
5 37 Cleveland Browns-Sanu
6 38 Jacksonville Jaguars-Robinson
7 39 St. Louis Rams (from Washington)-Zeitler
8 40 Carolina Panthers-Dennard
9 41 Buffalo Bills-Brown
10 42 Miami Dolphins-Adams
11 43 Seattle Seahawks-McClellin
12 44 Kansas City Chiefs-Weeden
13 45 Dallas Cowboys-Worthy
14 46 Philadelphia Eagles-Massie
15 47 New York Jets-Silatolu
16 48 New England Patriots (from Oakland)-H. Smith
17 49 San Diego Chargers-Osemele
18 50 Chicago Bears-Quick
19 51 Philadelphia Eagles (from Arizona)-Reyes
20 52 Tennessee Titans-Minnifield
21 53 Cincinnati Bengals-Brooks
22 54 Detroit Lions-Kendricks
23 55 Atlanta Falcons-Bentley (OF Course, this was before the Samuel trade)
24 56 Pittsburgh Steelers-D. Martin
25 57 Denver Broncos-Miller
26 58 Houston Texans-Vernon
27 59 Green Bay Packers-Crick
28 60 Baltimore Ravens-B. Washington
29 61 San Francisco 49ers-T. Johnson
30 62 New England Patriots-D. Jones
31 63 New York Giants-Allen

tubbs1518
04-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Brooks?

Polishguy00
04-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Brandon Brooks, G, Miami(OH), 6'4", 353

Bengals1181
04-26-2012, 08:18 PM
hack, I think you nailed all 3 bengals positions. good job. not sure if the players are right as I think gilmore is gone and they haven't shown much interest in hill. But I think you may get the brooks pick right.