PDA

View Full Version : site questions

damgenius
08-17-2010, 09:53 PM
1. There should be a forum for how to's or site function questions, or to post if for some reason the site is down.
2. How does one most easily see the number of posts one has posted oneself? As far as I can tell it's not on the profile, only in each post. Is this correct?
3. Sorry if this is misposted.
4. Once I get 100 and can post my blog, I won't care any more about #2.
:D
damgenius

Docta
08-17-2010, 10:51 PM
1. What do we need 'how to's' for? All we need to do is read and post. And if the site is down, you wouldn't be able to post..
2. If you click 'About Me' on someone's profile, you can see the # of posts.

Andy Freeland
08-18-2010, 10:07 AM
1. There should be a forum for how to's or site function questions, or to post if for some reason the site is down.
2. How does one most easily see the number of posts one has posted oneself? As far as I can tell it's not on the profile, only in each post. Is this correct?
3. Sorry if this is misposted.
4. Once I get 100 and can post my blog, I won't care any more about #2.
:D
damgenius

1. You are correct, there should be some kind of FAQ to explain the quirks of the site like the OG tag and what language is appropriate. Like many other things, I just haven't gotten around to it. And Docta is right, if the site is down there's no way to post, but that hasn't happened, yet.
2. The easiest way to check anyone's post count is by looking at the postbit. You can also see it in the Member list http://footballproslive.com/memberlist.php
3. No such thing as a mispost, if you have a question feel free to ask.
4. In order to post a blog, you need 100 posts and will have to have been registered for 90 days. Seems a bit extreme, but I was trying to limit the blogs to folks that are going to be around for a while. Those of you that joined in the very beginning are halfway to your 90 days, so we should start getting blogs before too long.