08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
Sun Life Stadium, 8:30pm ET

Tinindian
08-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Dolphins of course!

hassan812
10-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Wow, expected the Pats to win, but I don't think anybody saw that coming. The Pats scored 41 points and Brady threw for 153 and one TD, but hey points are points. Clearly there are still problems in the defense, but definitely an improvement from last week.

On a side note, in FPL league 2 i was done about 16 w. Brady and Carpenter while my opponent had Gostkowski. Brady and Carpenter 14 pts Gostkowski had 11....I suck at this

BuckeyeRidley
10-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Good Win by the Patriots tonight. It helped to get me body slammed in my NFL Week 4 Picks but Nice Show for them. Enjoyed the stat of Belichick & Brady having their 100th win as a QB & Coach combo. Belichick had a little more life in him as the game wound down and in the press conference after wards.

Not being dominant in all games may have straightened up the Pats more than usual! Whoa!

Dolphins will have to see where they go from here. They need to make sure that Hartline is improving in his drills because this problem with his catching is persistent. Also, they have to ensure the O-Line steps up and that Henne makes better decisions. This division is going to come full force and they will have to use this game as a wake-up call.

Pruitt
10-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Those are two crushing losses in a row for Miami - and they were both at home.

Miami's next few games: at Green Bay, Home to Pittsburgh, then at Baltimore and at Cincy. They then play the Titans at home. That is brutal, and they could very well be 3-6.

I've been wrong many times in the past, but the East is looking like a two team race.

GoBigOrGoHome
10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Those are two crushing losses in a row for Miami - and they were both at home.

Miami's next few games: at Green Bay, Home to Pittsburgh, then at Baltimore and at Cincy. They then play the Titans at home. That is brutal, and they could very well be 3-6.

I've been wrong many times in the past, but the East is looking like a two team race.

They could be 3-6. If they come out of that stretch at 5-4, they get the Bears, Browns, Raiders, and Lions out of division and their second game against the Bills down the stretch. Just sayin'!