PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Roster

edave
08-12-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure if this will be useful to anyone but me but anyway ...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1050018/packers/2012-packers-roster.pdf

It's a single page PDF with the roster and an approximation of where everyone lives right now. There will be lots of adjustments in the coming weeks and if there is interest I'll put up another when the regular season roster gets locked down.

I keep it in GoodReader on my iPad and use it as quick reference but mostly it's the exercise of creating it that helps sort out who is who and which number they're wearing.

packa7x
08-12-2012, 05:43 PM
You're a god, edave! This is great!

edave
08-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Glad you like it. :p

SpartaChris
08-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Wow, nice work man!

edave
08-14-2012, 01:30 PM
I forgot to mention that I'd put up an update yesterday morning.

It pretty much conforms to the official depth chart at this point, ignoring for the moment the reports from both Larry McCarren and Rob Demovsky that Hayward is now ahead of Bush on the right corner.

Ragar
08-14-2012, 01:36 PM
'Tis is awesome. Only quibble would have been to add the third WR slot to separate teh WR a little more. But really, who am I kidding, I'm way too lazy to do what you did myself, awesome job.

edave
08-18-2012, 01:50 AM
'Tis is awesome. Only quibble would have been to add the third WR slot to separate teh WR a little more.

I was fiddling around with it tonight and realized that come the end of training camp I'll need a column for the practice squad and that should allow the room to spread things out a bit.

It's going to get a bit wider than previous versions, but that's OK if I can keep it up to date.

Anyway, there's a new version, all cosmetic changes at this point.

edave
08-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Updated with today's roster modifications.

edave
09-01-2012, 02:19 AM
The text version:

QB: Rodgers, Harrell
RB: Benson, Green, Starks, Saine, Kuhn
WR: Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb, Driver, Boykin
TE: Finley, Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Taylor
OL: Newhouse, Lang, Saturday, Sitton, Bulaga, Dietrich-Smith, Barclay

DL: Raji, Pickett, Wilson, Worthy, Daniels, Merling
LB: Matthews, Hawk, Smith, Perry, Francois, Lattimore, Jones, Moses, Manning
DB: Woodson, T. Williams, Bush, Burnett, McMillian, Shields, House, Hayward, Ross, Jennings, Richardson

K: Crosby
P: Masthay
LS: Goode

SUS: Walden (OLB, 1), Neal (DE, 4)
PUP: Quarless (TE), Zombo (OLB), Brooks (G), Sherrod (G/T)
IR: Bishop (ILB), McCabe (T), Lair (TE), Bennett (RB), Jones (DL), So'oto (OLB)

edave
09-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Added Scott, number changes for Merling and Van Roten...

QB: Rodgers, Harrell
RB: Benson, Green, Starks, Saine, Kuhn
WR: Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb, Driver, Boykin
TE: Finley, Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Taylor
OL: Newhouse, Lang, Saturday, Sitton, Bulaga, Dietrich-Smith, Barclay

DL: Raji, Pickett, Wilson, Worthy, Daniels, Merling
LB: Matthews, Hawk, Smith, Perry, Francois, Lattimore, Jones, Moses, Manning
DB: Woodson, T. Williams, Bush, Burnett, McMillian, Shields, House, Hayward, Ross, Jennings, Richardson

K: Crosby
P: Masthay
LS: Goode

PS: Coleman (QB), Borel (WR), Tyler (RB), Bostick (TE), Van Roten (G), Datko (T), Scott (T), Guy (DE)
PUP: Quarless (TE), Zombo (OLB), Brooks (G), Sherrod (G/T)
IR: Bishop (ILB), McCabe (T), Lair (TE), Bennett (RB), Jones (DL), So'oto (OLB)
SUS: Walden (OLB, 1), Neal (DE, 4)

edave
10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Lots of practice squad shuffling today.

The Colts signed Lawrence Guy so the Packers signed Jeremy Ross (California, 2011) and Drew Vanderlin (Michigan Tech, 2012). Vanderlin was with the team for a short time in the spring but wasn't kept around at the time and is a bit of a tweener size wise.

Monday they signed RB Johnny White (UNC, 2010) who had been released by the Bills earlier this season.

The roster is up to date.

SpartaChris
10-17-2012, 10:48 PM
Saw both Quarless and Zombo are beginning the three week evaluation process to decide if they'll be activated, cut or placed on IR.

edave
10-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Saw both Quarless and Zombo are beginning the three week evaluation process to decide if they'll be activated, cut or placed on IR.

True, I should probably stick an asterisk on those guys or something. Sadly, it's beginning to sound like Sherrod might not make it back.

edave
11-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Based on the Packers roster page Perry has been moved to IR and is done for the season. On the other hand, Quarless has been moved to the active roster.

SpartaChris
11-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Sherrod has entered his three week evaluation period where the Packers will either have to activate him or place him on IR. My guess is he goes on IR..

edave
11-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Sherrod has entered his three week evaluation period where the Packers will either have to activate him or place him on IR. My guess is he goes on IR..

True but I haven't heard anything about him practicing next week so we'll have to wait. If Bulaga has a bigger problem than it appears right now, they might try to get Sherrod back for the last couple weeks if they think it'll work.

Ragar
11-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Yeah teh Sherrod issue seems to be an insurance on whther Bulaga's injury is season ending or just of a month nature. Basically hoping one of them willl be back for the last 3 weeks or so of regular season(and then playoffs)

edave
12-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Johnny White has been moved to IR, Starks may be joining him soon.

Shea Allard, who was with the Packers in training camp has been resigned to the practice squad along with Chaz Powell, a DB out of Penn State (http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/powell_chaz00.html).

Finally, Ryan Grant been signed to the active roster and attended practice today.

packa7x
12-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Good to see Grant back. I'm not expecting much, but I haven't seen anything from Alex Green to warrant a 2nd look. It's a shame that Starks got hurt. The guy really is a 3rd rd talent that we were able to steal in the 7th due to injury. Unfortunately, he can't stay healthy.

edave
12-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Vic So'oto has been signed from the practice squad by the Washington Redskins.

The Packers signed CB Otis Merrill who was in camp this past summer and released during final cut downs.