PDA

View Full Version : Is Chilly in trouble?

buzmeg
08-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Now that "primo-diva" is in camp and committed to at least one more season, there seems to be much ado being circulated that head coach Brad Childress is in danger of losing control of his locker room.

Though not certain as to the source of these rumblings I suspect the spawning is likely to have come from a sports complex located in Connecticut, since "diva-gate" now has limited interest. They need to shift focus to another related subject in order to keep the NFL's favorite diva in the limelight.

All that being said; Is Chilly in trouble?

Bennett
08-19-2010, 02:27 PM
I would say yes. With all that was made about how this team is a SB contender with Favre and mediocre without him, if they don't go to the SB this year I think he could be gone. If I was him I would have prayed for "The Gunslinger" to stay home and retire. That way if you go 10-6 with Jackson or Sage you look like you polished a turd. Now it's Super Bowl or bust for him and the Vikes. Can they do it? Yes. Will they do it? I don't think so, and back to square one at QB next year......maybe.

FLPackerFan
08-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Can they do it, I don't think so. Will they do it, no. They most certainly have the talent to do so, however when do you remember a team with so many distractions and issue this early ever making it to the Super Bowl. It has not happened. They have a tougher schedule and the division is better also.