PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Video Game of All-Time

BuckeyeRidley
08-20-2010, 04:57 PM
As one teacher said every week in my high school,"IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!" There's so much diversity on this site I know there is more gaming love than with Madden NFL. I am a HUGE Super Mario fan and my favorite game is "Super Mario Bros. 3"!! What a Classic and a TrailBlazer!! The Worlds, Power-Ups, Koopalings and much More!! The same year that America got SMB3 with Giant World in 1990, the 1990 New York Giants won the Super Bowl! What is your favorite video game?

Wordsworth
08-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past (SNES), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Half-Life (PC), Portal (PC), Soldier Of Fortune 2 (PC)

mjchefer
Sup BR? My favorite game of all time is also a sports game, but not Madden. Its Pro Evolution Soccer (formerly known as Winning Eleven). Madden and NBA Live round up my top 3.

I dont think you can put sports and other types of games in the same category. Most other games are movie-like, they have an intro, body and conclusion, while sports games... you can play forever! Specially with the franchise modes that are now so common in all EA releases. I will always remember the summer that I played two complete seasons of EA Sports MLB (The one with Randy Johnson in an Dbacks uniform in the cover). You heard it. more than 300 games, plus playoffs both years. That was during college, I had no girlfriend or anything, work and video games weer my only two pat times!

TMI?

StarvinMarvin
Would you believe.... Pong?

KabaModernFan
08-20-2010, 05:57 PM
I still have to say it's Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. That game was ahead of it's time in so many ways, still might be the best FPS console game ever. It was better than anything else like it at the time, and it's probably better than most still out there today. Good thing I still have it.

Polishguy00
08-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Tecmo Super Bowl is still my favorite game of all-time. Contra is up there and some of the early Sega Genesis are part of the discussion.

Wordsworth
08-20-2010, 07:05 PM
I think th ebest baseball game was EA's MVP Baseball 2005. It had Manny Ramirez on the cover. I still play it on my PC with 2010 rosters downloaded from a community forum. Still a great game.

NBA Live has gone up and down a lot for me over the years. They can't seem to get it right for very long. The last couple of them have had some major issues that made it almost unplayable to me. I hope Elite 11 is a step in the right direction.

Colts01
08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Tecmo Super Bowl is still my favorite game of all-time. Contra is up there and some of the early Sega Genesis are part of the discussion.

+1.......................

PumpknOne
08-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Front Page Sports Football (PC). Had "franchise mode" before Madden. Baseball Stars (NES), Civ 3 or 4 (PC), Gran Turismo 4 (PS3), and and of the Kings Quest or Police Quest games from Sierra (PC).

Wordsworth
08-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Tecmo Super Bowl was awesome. If you guys would like to play it there is a free site that lets you inside the browser. Lots of fun. http://nintendo8.com/game/321/tecmo_super_bowl/

Marcus Coleman, former NFL defensive back, comes up to my sports bar all the time and I see him playing this on a regular basis on his laptop. In fact maybe I can ask him if he's interested in talking football with us. I'll try to remember next time I run into him.

BuckeyeRidley
08-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Good Answers Folks. I too like good sports games that have an impact beyond the console & GoldenEye was Legend all its own. Gotta Shout-Out to the Wii Sports (No Football!) but Love the Boxing and the Bowling Rules Hard!

DaBearsFan
08-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Off the top of my head

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III (VI, if you want to be like that), Jak II.

For sports games, Tecmo Super Bowl and the old NFL Blitz games (NFL Blitz 2000 was the one I owned, but I played the others on the N64 and loved them).

Pattrick
08-22-2010, 10:02 AM
I have a huge collection of NES games (300+) that I still play. I have the newer systems as well but for me, nothing is better than 8 bit glory. I don't know how many of you guys are huge gamers like I am but if you got me started, I could go on for hours over this topic.

Adventure Island, anyone?

NoDakQB
08-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Tecmo Super Bowl will always be near and dear to my heart. However, I was a huge fan of Madden '98. It was the last Madden before the juke button and more sophisticated controls were used. It is simple, yet serves as a bridge between what we used to know (Tecmo) and what we love now (Madden '11).

TheLinc
08-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Off the top of my head:

Fallout 2
Diablo 2
Counter-Strike 1.6
Team Fortress Classic
NFL Blitz

Wordsworth
08-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Fallout 3 has cemented itself in my heart as well. Love the hell out of that game.

InNOutBurgler
08-25-2010, 06:39 PM
FF7, Modern Warfare 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, GTA Vice City, NCAA 11, Madden 95, Mass Effect, Halo (all), Medal of Honor, Ace Combat 4

Andy Freeland
08-25-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm not a huge video game guy even though I feel like I should be for geek cred. One of the few series I really spend a lot of time on is Gran Turismo. GT3 probably wasted more of my life than other game.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I haven't played Madden in years. Not that it isn't a great game, but I'm so bad at it I just lose interest. It also doesn't help that the release date coincides with me shutting down the ps3 for 6 months.

BuckeyeRidley
08-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Nice response to everyone AND notice the theme of Madden getting in your collection (or Not Andy!)

I've also enjoyed the Donkey Kong games! Donkey Kong 64 in 1999 has been a very Awesome experience. The arcade game is actually 29 years old!

TheLinc
08-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Fallout 3 has cemented itself in my heart as well. Love the hell out of that game.

I lost so many hours of my life to Fallout 2 it's silly, so it's with that in mind and a heavy heart that I must woefully report I have yet to play 3 :(

SpartaChris
08-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Half Life the original. That game just flat out rocked!

SpartaChris
08-28-2010, 01:51 AM
I got Madden 10 for the Wii last year, and while I enjoyed it a bit, it just seemed weird. I'm much prefer it on an X-Box or PS-3, but I gotta get one first.

Pruitt
08-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Robotron in the arcade (circa 1980). It's why hashish was created.

FessJL0861
09-03-2010, 05:04 PM
I was hooked on Tecmo Bowl and RBI baseball when I was young. I doesn't get much better than them.

Bengals1181
09-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Super Metroid

Final Fantasy VII

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Pattrick
09-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Anybody remember X-Men in the Arcade in the early to mid 90's? You could play with 4 other players, it was awesome. I played that game for hours on end. and Dragons Lair.

FessJL0861
09-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Anybody remember X-Men in the Arcade in the early to mid 90's? You could play with 4 other players, it was awesome. I played that game for hours on end. and Dragons Lair.

I used to play that arcade game after my little league team went out for pizza. I loved that game. Totally forgot about it. Pattrick diggin' up some memories.

BuckeyeRidley
09-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Love the Gaming Respect here. I could play video games for hours (have many times) and enjoy it as if I were a kid!

What is your Favorite Super Mario game? He is the industry like Michael Jordan in the 1990's with the NBA. I still gotta Rock with Super Mario Bros. 3! Super Mario World wasn't bad.

TheRealJosh
09-08-2010, 04:05 AM
I'm not a huge video game guy even though I feel like I should be for geek cred. One of the few series I really spend a lot of time on is Gran Turismo. GT3 probably wasted more of my life than other game.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I haven't played Madden in years. Not that it isn't a great game, but I'm so bad at it I just lose interest. It also doesn't help that the release date coincides with me shutting down the ps3 for 6 months.

I don't blame you for leaving Madden, real gamers have realized the engine upgrades every 6 years. Most of the newer games require hours of time that is better spent with the family and friends.

TheRealJosh
09-08-2010, 04:07 AM

All of those awesome arcade games are available online, and Ps3 controllers plug right in for ease of use.

Polishguy00
09-08-2010, 07:31 AM

GT3 in college was a constant beyond Madden and NCAA and then GTA came out (sniping people from a rooftop was fun after a 15 page paper). Eventually, I got the Indy car and would race it in any race whenever I needed a lot of money. I once did that race that was a full NASCAR race that was a ton of $$ if you won. I can't believe now that I took that much time out of my day to drive a fake car constantly. My thumbs hurt at the end. Got a lot of respect for real race car drivers that day.

giantsfan97
09-08-2010, 11:21 AM
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Pretty much anything Blizzard puts out
Halo series

Tecmo Super Bowl - A word on this. Everyone talks about Bo Jackson being unfair to use in this game; I contend that proper use of Lawrence Taylor can negate Jackson.

DannyMilk
09-14-2010, 02:35 PM
I vote for 2..Madden for singleplayer...but all I have to say is Goldeneye, multiplayer, bunker, grenade launchers...I could still do that in my sleep...and how much fun was it to come back to life outside, and then run against the black wall...so many fun hours spent!!!

I still have to say it's Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. That game was ahead of it's time in so many ways, still might be the best FPS console game ever. It was better than anything else like it at the time, and it's probably better than most still out there today. Good thing I still have it.

DemCowboys
09-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Mike Tyson's Punchout, Super Tecmo Bowl, NBA Jam, Madden - they should bring back the ambulance though, Double Dribble, Baseball Stars, Little League Baseball, Blades of Steel, Ring King, NBA Live - especially when you turn the fouls off when playing friends

GarrySmith
01-19-2011, 06:35 AM
My favorite Video game is mario. I like this game very much. I am playing this game since 3 year. This game is one of my favorite game.

Pruitt
01-19-2011, 07:10 AM
NBA2K11 is outstanding. Sadly, my daughter can kick my butt on it every time, but other than the close ups of the coaches, this is a nearly perfect game.

Wordsworth
01-19-2011, 09:21 AM
NBA2K11 is outstanding. Sadly, my daughter can kick my butt on it every time, but other than the close ups of the coaches, this is a nearly perfect game.

I got the demo for that and really enjoyed it.

Lately I have been playing the ever living crap out of Fallout: New Vegas. That and the prior Fallout 3 are flipping fantastic games. Nothing compares to the immersion and open-endedness of those titles.

KabaModernFan
01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
NBA 2K11 is fantastic, I always thought that NBA 2K completely put EA's NBA games to shame.

msclemons
01-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Front Page Sports Football (PC). Had "franchise mode" before Madden. Baseball Stars (NES), Civ 3 or 4 (PC), Gran Turismo 4 (PS3), and and of the Kings Quest or Police Quest games from Sierra (PC).

Holy crap. I believe I just found a soul mate. FPS Football and Baseball Stars were awesome. The Civilization series wasted more hours than I care to remember. And the "Quest" games from Sierra still haven't been topped.

I'll add Ultima 1 through 7 on the NES to the mix. Those were fun.

Wordsworth
01-19-2011, 11:32 PM
And the "Quest" games from Sierra still haven't been topped.

http://www.sarien.net/

My gift to you, clem. :)

Andy Freeland
01-20-2011, 12:06 AM
I loved front page football, with one major exception. Does anyone else remember how easy it was to block a FG? about 90% of FGs would get blocked. I finally started winning by kicking FGs on 3rd down.

msclemons
01-20-2011, 12:10 AM
http://www.sarien.net/

My gift to you, clem. :)

Oh my God. That is awesome. Thanks Words.

And to Andy - the quick out pass was also unbeatable in FPS Football. It was a guaranteed first down when you needed it.

BoJack34
01-20-2011, 07:38 AM
A few that I remember playing the hell out of:

Tecmo Super Bowl
Mike Tyson's Punchout!!
PGA Tour Golf (SNES)
Aerobiz (SNES)
Top Gear 1 + 2 (SNES)
NHLPA Hockey '93 (SNES)
Madden series starting in '93
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (PS1)
NFL Gameday '98
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Morrowind
Halo series
Bioshock
Fallout 3

buzmeg
01-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Old time - PacMan
Current - many of video slots out here in Sin City.

Polishguy00
01-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Tecmo Super Bowl, Bases Loaded, RBI Baseball, Contra, Front Page Sports Baseball, Gran Turismo 3, Siphon Filter (death matches against friends using only knives was especially fun), WWF Raw, Command & Conquer, NCAA Football and Madden Series', Modern Warfare 4 and Fifa are games that have taken many hours of my life.

msclemons
01-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Also, for the very old geeks like me we must mention Wasteland. It was the predecessor to Fallout and perhaps the best text adventure game ever.

GoBigOrGoHome
01-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Blades of Steel on Nintendo.

Dungeons & Dragons on Intellivision.

Big shout out to "Space Invaders" and "PacMan/Ms. PacMan" and "Defender" and "Centipede" and "Dig-Dug" and "Frogger" and "Tetris" and "Battle Zone" and holy crap did I spend too much time dropping quarters into arcade games when I was a kid!!

buzmeg
01-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Also, for the very old geeks like me we must mention Wasteland. It was the predecessor to Fallout and perhaps the best text adventure game ever.

How about "Sim City" and "Myst?"

Pruitt
01-20-2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZlJS2TMCI8

Ummm... okay Jerry...

darvon
01-20-2011, 10:21 PM
I will give a prize if ANYONE here can honestly say that they have even HEARD of my favorite, much less played it.

Dazzledarts.

It was a 2 team, 2man per team game. Imagine hockey with lasers and reflective players and absorptive boards, but a little more complicated.

darvon
01-20-2011, 10:48 PM
One other. Anyone play Freddy Pharkus, Frontier Pharmacist?

I am not making that up.

Cris Collinsworth
01-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Donkey Kong. Turk and I wasted most of our first year salaries on it.

NickMykita
01-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Having grown up in the 90s and really getting my first experiences with Game Boy, one of my favorites is the first Pokemon series (Red/Blue/Yellow). Lately I've become a major retro gamer, even going so far as to have emulators of NES, Genesis, and even arcade machines. With respect to arcades, I think some of my favorites are Moon Patrol, Joust, and Spy Hunter.

BuckeyeRidley
01-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Donkey Kong. Turk and I wasted most of our first year salaries on it.

Nice! Donkey Kong turns 30 this year!

Wordsworth
01-21-2011, 01:31 PM

The two most recent additions to the Fallout library have been absolutely stellar.

Myst was pretty sweet, and I really enjoyed the sequel Riven. Five CDs of beautiful, creepy puzzling goodness.

arnoldchouhan
02-03-2011, 05:07 AM
My favorite video games are Mario and Road Fighter. I like these games.

Bengals1181
02-03-2011, 07:54 AM
welcome to the board arnold!

Wordsworth
02-03-2011, 03:01 PM
My favorite video games are Mario and Road Fighter. I like these games.

What system is Road Fighter on? Is that like Road Rash on Playstation 1?

thomaspaul
02-03-2011, 11:22 PM
I like war games. My favorite are COD games Some games are........
Call Of Duty world At War
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 4
Call Of Duty Black Ops

msclemons
02-03-2011, 11:49 PM

I had forgotten the awesome that was Myst. That game was so groundbreaking when it came out and it's still not bad today.

The original Sim City was fantastic as was every game made by Sid Meier.

ReaderM
02-04-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm not afraid to admit it.. Pokemon took away MANY hours of my life.. first game that I ever put 100+ game clock hours into

msclemons
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm not afraid to admit it.. Pokemon took away MANY hours of my life.. first game that I ever put 100+ game clock hours into

I would mock you mercilessly, but I play World of Warcraft so I can't. Curses!

ReaderM
02-04-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm lucky WoW never sucked me in.. now Warcraft III on the other hand....

rajusohi1
02-08-2011, 02:01 AM
According me Only one game that is "world of warcraft" is best one of all time games and my favorite also.

aletashirley
02-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Me me it is definitely dress up games for girls being a fashion designer it is also help me in my business also.

darvon
02-11-2011, 06:57 AM
I always tease my 11 year old son by saying I am going to get him "Barbie's Catwalk Combat" for Christmas.

He doesn't realize that in just a few years, Barbie's Catwalk Combat will sound like a FUN game. :D

Polishguy00
02-11-2011, 07:23 AM

I played Magic: The Gathering from 1994-1997. That means I played it in high school. Eventually, all my valuable cards were stolen from where I stored them by a guy who continued to play in college and was over for a party during college summer break. I'm still plotting my revenge.

SpartaChris
02-11-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm lucky WoW never sucked me in.. now Warcraft III on the other hand....

Heh, you'd wind up looking like the kids did in that South Park episode.

SpartaChris
02-11-2011, 12:57 PM
My buddy and I used to play Soul Blade and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on the PS-1 until 4 or 5 in the morning on a pretty regular basis.

vjukumar1
02-15-2011, 05:50 AM
My favorite Games of all time list :-
Call of duty world of war
Call of duty modern warfare2,3,4
burnout paradise city
Need for speed
Need for speed underground

BuckeyeRidley
02-15-2011, 06:07 AM
Always Props to Donkey Kong 64 on Nintendo 64 & Sonic Adventure on Sega Dreamcast. 1999 Goodness.

ReaderM
02-15-2011, 10:08 PM
I played Magic: The Gathering from 1994-1997. That means I played it in high school. Eventually, all my valuable cards were stolen from where I stored them by a guy who continued to play in college and was over for a party during college summer break. I'm still plotting my revenge.

My old cards are locked up in my storage unit.. some of them i know are valuable but others i figure if it is still going on when I'm older, I'll pass on to cousins in like 5 years or so

ReaderM
02-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 dropped today.. can't tell how many hours we used to spend on Hall beating each other up on 1&2

Ragar
02-16-2011, 12:50 AM
The most memorable games for me were Quake in the dorms, then Tekken 3 and NBA '98 after I moved in to a townhouse with some friends. One of my roomates perfected Utah JAzz's Pick-and-Roll, it was jsut about unstopable.

SpartaChris
02-16-2011, 01:43 PM
The most memorable games for me were Quake in the dorms, then Tekken 3 and NBA '98 after I moved in to a townhouse with some friends. One of my roomates perfected Utah JAzz's Pick-and-Roll, it was jsut about unstopable.

I have some friends who still play Q2 and we'll occasionally bust out Q3 Arena at a lan party or something. Wasted many a night playing that damn game.

BuckeyeRidley
02-21-2011, 12:37 AM
This Central Ohio (Columbus, Ohio and vicinity) dude sounds Awesome. Always be nice to computer folks! http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/business/stories/2011/02/20/homegrown-genius.html

BuckeyeRidley
02-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Jet Set Future Radio was & is cool; Gonna aim for playin' that this year!

BuckeyeRidley
02-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Jet Set Future Radio was & is cool; Gonna aim for playin' that this year!

Cool indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE4uacK6D4&feature=related

BuckeyeRidley
02-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Hey Kaba; Meet Duck Hunt! Welcome to the 80's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NyIsZXeqU

packa7x
03-21-2011, 02:44 PM

I can't even begin to tell you how many hours of my life I wasted in elementary school playing my friends in that game. We would have sleepovers and it would just be like 12 hours of Goldeneye, we'd sleep for a while...then wake up and play Goldeneye.

packa7x
03-21-2011, 02:53 PM
I can't pick just one so here's a list of the games that tie for first place...I can't believe some of these games didn't even get mentioned...

-Wolfenstein 3D
-Doom I & II
-Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
-Dune II
-Commander Keen
-Duke Nukem

SpartaChris
03-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Right now I'm really diggin on COD: Black Ops.

GoBigOrGoHome
03-21-2011, 10:33 PM
OK. I'll show my age and my epic whiteness: Blades of Steel.

Pruitt
03-22-2011, 09:32 AM
OK. I'll show my age and my epic whiteness: Blades of Steel.

An inspirational game to be sure...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xlxXM_D_t60/Sf4bKewJICI/AAAAAAAABmM/8jLhGTwOTy0/s400/BladesOfSteelMotivator.jpg

packa7x
06-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I loved Call of Duty: Big Red One...had it for PS2....which I still play :)

BuckeyeRidley
12-10-2011, 03:35 AM
SO glad that Shigeru Miyamoto is not retiring as originally speculated & reported. Thanks to CBS News for getting the latest. Mario is Family to me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-57339320-501465/shigeru-miyamoto-rumors-of-retirement-not-true-says-nintendo-updated/

Shigeru Miyamoto rumors of retirement not true, says Nintendo [updated]

(CBS) - Whew! The man who brought us video games like Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda is not retiring.

Wired got an exclusive interview with Shigeru Miyamoto on Wednesday and declared the video game legend was stepping down. While it is a possibility, the man himself said it was not true.

"I'm not saying that I'm going to retire from game development altogether. What I mean by retiring is, retiring from my current position," Miyamoto told Wired.

Even the hint that Miyamoto would step down from his position at Nintendo Entertainment Analysis Development has fueled speculation over the company's future.

A spokesperson at Nintendo of America sent me this statement via email:

"Video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto's role at Nintendo is not changing. He will continue to be a driving force in Nintendo's development efforts. In discussing his priorities at Nintendo in a media interview, Mr. Miyamoto explained how he is encouraging the younger developers at the company to take more initiative and responsibility for developing software. He attempted to convey his priorities moving forward, inclusive of overseeing all video game development and ensuring the quality of all products. Mr. Miyamoto also discussed his desire to pursue fresh ideas and experiences of the kind that sparked his initial interest in video games."

"What I really want to do is be in the forefront of game development once again myself," Miyamoto told Wired. "Probably working on a smaller project with even younger developers. Or I might be interested in making something that I can make myself, by myself. Something really small."

Miyamoto went on to say that he hoped to work on projects that he could turn around in a year rather than five-years.

Call me crazy, but that doesn't sound like a declaration of retirement. It seems like Miyamoto is shirking the comforts of his success for a young developer's approach. Imagine that.

One of the many reason's Miyamoto has become a legend in the industry is because of his ability to think outside of the box. The video game icon started his career at Nintendo designing the company's first coin-operated arcade game, Sheriff.

Miyamoto's first big success came with Donkey Kong in 1981, a game that involved a gorilla and carpenter fighting over a girl. That carpenter, originally named Jumpman, went on to inspire Super Mario Bros. His portfolio also includes The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox and Wii Fit.

msclemons
12-10-2011, 04:49 AM

PumpknOne stole my list. Except for Gran Tourismo - I never played that one.

Sander
12-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Fallout.
2nd place: Planescape: Torment.

No contest.

Pruitt
12-10-2011, 04:25 PM
FIFA 12 is awesome.

Even if my daughter beats me like a rented mule every time we play.

RayFinkle
12-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Nintendo
Super Mario Brothers 1, 2, 3
Mega Man 2, 3, 4
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
Tecmo Super Bowl

Super Nintendo
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country
Mortal Kombat 1, 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition
Earthworm Jim
Ken Griffey Jr Presents Major League Baseball
Madden NFL '97

Sega Genesis
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, 3

Nintendo 64
Goldeneye 007
Super Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
WWF Warzone
WCW/NWO Revenge
1080 Snowboarding
NFL Blitz
Madden NFL '99

Playstation 2
Madden NFL 2003-2007
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004, 2005

Playstation 3
Madden NFL 2008-present
MLB: The Show 2008-present
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
Ghostbusters
Mortal Kombat 9

DannyMilk
12-10-2011, 08:03 PM
The Sonic in Vegas (forget it's name...I think Sonic Spinball?) was pretty solid

Nintendo
Super Mario Brothers 1, 2, 3
Mega Man 2, 3, 4
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
Tecmo Super Bowl

Super Nintendo
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country
Mortal Kombat 1, 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition
Earthworm Jim
Ken Griffey Jr Presents Major League Baseball
Madden NFL '97

Sega Genesis
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, 3

Nintendo 64
Goldeneye 007
Super Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
WWF Warzone
WCW/NWO Revenge
1080 Snowboarding
NFL Blitz
Madden NFL '99

Playstation 2
Madden NFL 2003-2007
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004, 2005

Playstation 3
Madden NFL 2008-present
MLB: The Show 2008-present
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
Ghostbusters
Mortal Kombat 9

packa7x
12-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Is it weird that I'm 22 and I haven't bought a video game since 2005?

DannyMilk
12-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm 27...I haven't had a system in about 3 years, last game I bought was probably the UFC game on 360...can't say I really miss playing anything...growing up smells

packa7x
12-12-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm 27...I haven't had a system in about 3 years, last game I bought was probably the UFC game on 360...can't say I really miss playing anything...growing up smells

Yeah, no time for that stuff anymore. All my time is spent with football/fantasy/forums, school, and commuting to school.

Curtis
12-12-2011, 01:21 PM
I have many games that I still haven't opened. With me, many games have a high replay value. Gears of War 3 is out now, but I still haven't popped open GoW2. I play online with my friends almost weekly. We play Halo, GoW, COD, SW Battlefront2 and SoCom. I used to play World of Warcraft, but I haven't played much since it's been watered down for noobs now. I just log in to jerk around a bit.

packa7x
12-12-2011, 02:30 PM
I still play Star Wars Battlefront 2from time to time. I LOVE that game. The star fighter battles are top notch and ilove the sheer volume of truly intelligent AI.

monumani13
02-23-2012, 04:40 AM
My favorite game of all time is Prince of Persia....It is very interesting game.....It is really amazing and outstanding game.It is well designed game..

You can Play Strategy Games (http://www.strategygameslist.com/) and zombie games online (http://www.zombiegameslist.com/) free.

Bengals1181
02-23-2012, 08:21 AM
I still play Star Wars Battlefront 2from time to time. I LOVE that game. The star fighter battles are top notch and ilove the sheer volume of truly intelligent AI.

I love the battlefront 1. I'd just pick a spot somewhere and snipe people. I've tried battlefront 2 a few times years ago, I was never very good at the flying missions. Would probably be better now.

GoBigOrGoHome
02-23-2012, 11:58 AM
I love the battlefront 1. I'd just pick a spot somewhere and snipe people. I've tried battlefront 2 a few times years ago, I was never very good at the flying missions. Would probably be better now.

My son schools me in BF2 all the time. Really think the little man is part Jedi.

packa7x
03-18-2012, 11:04 PM

The flying missions are insanely difficult. I'm terrible at dogfighting. If I'm doing galactic conquest and need to destroy the space ship, I just choose a bomber and ignore the fighter ships trying to kill me. Or I just land on their ship and go bananas with a blaster. I love to snipe in that game too, very simple and fun. Some great spots to snipe on Tattooine, Kashyyyk, and Hoth.

packa7x
03-18-2012, 11:06 PM
My son schools me in BF2 all the time. Really think the little man is part Jedi.

He's gotta be. It took me about 4 years to perfect that game haha. I'm not a gamer really, but I do love those kinds of games and grew up playing variations of 1st or 3rd person shooters.

Bengals1181
03-18-2012, 11:32 PM
The flying missions are insanely difficult. I'm terrible at dogfighting. If I'm doing galactic conquest and need to destroy the space ship, I just choose a bomber and ignore the fighter ships trying to kill me. Or I just land on their ship and go bananas with a blaster. I love to snipe in that game too, very simple and fun. Some great spots to snipe on Tattooine, Kashyyyk, and Hoth.

my favorite snype spots are Kashyyk and Cloud City.

packa7x
03-19-2012, 02:01 AM
my favorite snype spots are Kashyyk and Cloud City.

I had to go spend 2 hours playing this game because I saw us talking about it haha -_- I've gotten so good at that game I'm getting 17 kills/life with using only a pistol. I need to spend all day outside tomorrow :P

mikesteelnation1
03-19-2012, 02:27 AM
I had to go spend 2 hours playing this game because I saw us talking about it haha -_- I've gotten so good at that game I'm getting 17 kills/life with using only a pistol. I need to spend all day outside tomorrow :P

Nope u need to spend an evening with a woman, not a day outside. Put down the controller young padawan and go find your princess leia!!! :p

Let the violence go!! Hahahhahahaa!!!

tubbs1518
03-19-2012, 02:41 AM
I play video games on a daily basis pretty much. WOW, Pokemon, Borderlands (GREAT GAME), Madden, NBA2k12 mostly. I do play some Everquest on the ps2 every now and then. Also have a LOTR game that is pretty bad ass.

ScottDCP
03-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Panzer General. Will admit I last played it fifteen years ago. I think it wouldn't work on anything after Win95.

mikesteelnation1
03-19-2012, 04:05 AM
All you gamers will laugh, probably pretty hard, but I have a ps3 that has never, ever been used to play a game. Only networked music and as a blu ray player.

After work and my fiancee I have to choose how i spend my "me" time. Football or gaming? It's clear where I've made my choice. However the ps3 is damn fast at loading blu ray movies, and I love the networking option for music..

packa7x
03-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Nope u need to spend an evening with a woman, not a day outside. Put down the controller young padawan and go find your princess leia!!! :p

Let the violence go!! Hahahhahahaa!!!

But come on, I wanna crack open a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Mountain Dew and just imagine I found Leia!

packa7x
03-19-2012, 09:27 AM
All you gamers will laugh, probably pretty hard, but I have a ps3 that has never, ever been used to play a game. Only networked music and as a blu ray player.

After work and my fiancee I have to choose how i spend my "me" time. Football or gaming? It's clear where I've made my choice. However the ps3 is damn fast at loading blu ray movies, and I love the networking option for music..

Lol I'm 22 and I've never owned a PS3, xbox, or Wii. I got my PS2 back in 2001 and never got anything else. I like video games enough to play maybe 10 hours every 2 months, but I get bored quickly with it.