PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins offense unveils brave new strategy

Andy Freeland
06-12-2013, 09:10 AM
“We need to score more points,” offensive coordinator Mike Sherman said bluntly Tuesday.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/12/3445986/miami-dolphins-adding-firepower.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/12/3445986/miami-dolphins-adding-firepower.html)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if the Dolphins are able to achieve this goal they will be a better offense and a better team. This is really brilliant strategizing by Sherman, I'm surprised no one has come up with this idea before.

packa7x
06-12-2013, 10:08 AM
God I hate Mike Sherman.

KabaModernFan
06-12-2013, 03:49 PM
You need to score points to win games in the NATIONAL. FOOTBALL. LEAGUE.

mikesteelnation1
06-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Huh... What a foreign concept.. score more points. Perhaps kaba and Andy can do some in depth research to this ground breaking bit of offensive genius. {}

I can't believe the author of that story got that past an editor...

Rich Gapinski
06-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Huh... What a foreign concept.. score more points. Perhaps kaba and Andy can do some in depth research to this ground breaking bit of offensive genius. {}

I can't believe the author of that story got that past an editor...

What, my research abilities stink or something? Hello?..... Hello? Nothing?

Hey, even I know the team with the most points when the game is over wins. Tim McCarver taught me that. See... research.

mikesteelnation1
06-12-2013, 04:34 PM
What, my research abilities stink or something? Hello?..... Hello? Nothing?

Hey, even I know the team with the most points when the game is over wins. Tim McCarver taught me that. See... research.

No slight meant buddy, you just hadn't stepped into the breach yet! Thanks for the *ahem* research. :)

I wonder what Joe Morgan has to say on the matter??

Rich Gapinski
06-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Joe Morgan says he is responsible for all of the leads ever created for his team and modern quarterbacks are not as talented as the ones that played during his time. I mean, those guys threw against Mel Blount, man. Joe Morgan would like to see more players like Joe Morgan.

packa7x
06-12-2013, 05:44 PM
When...when the quarterback throws the ball...and the ball carrier puts the ball over the line....that right...now that right there...now that's a touchdown.