PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Hate Most?

Pruitt
09-10-2010, 04:31 PM
As Browns fans, we have ample reason to hate our three division rivals. My own way of hating seems to have shifted over the years. Whereas I loathe the Steelers, I have to grant them a huge amount of respect for being the team that we wished our Brownies were.

The Ravens are raw sewage to me, but lately, I find that the mere thoguht of the Bengals makes my stomach rumble and my eyes cross.

What say you?

StarvinMarvin
09-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Goosfrabah dude... you have some anger management issues.

Pruitt
09-10-2010, 08:42 PM

Back to your team's room NOW!!!

FessJL0861
09-11-2010, 01:23 AM

I think in Pruitt's own way, that may be a compliment in the highest regard.

hassan812
09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Not surprising to see the Steelers leading the list, because winners are usually the most hated teams

StarvinMarvin
09-11-2010, 04:25 PM
I have a hard time hating the Browns (and as a Bengals fans, we've been where Browns fans are). Mainly because they're not the Ravens or Steelers. But they will be. Give Holmgren a year or 2. :P

Pruitt
09-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I have a hard time hating the Browns (and as a Bengals fans, we've been where Browns fans are). Mainly because they're not the Ravens or Steelers. But they will be. Give Holmgren a year or 2. :P

If you are serious in your comments, you are on my Christmas Card list. The best thing I've read all day.

StarvinMarvin
09-11-2010, 05:33 PM
If you are serious in your comments, you are on my Christmas Card list. The best thing I've read all day.

I'm very serious. Anything that would make the AFCN the ELITE division is a good thing. Divisional rivalries are the best. As are passionate fans.

Bunghole
09-11-2010, 06:01 PM
The Steelers, by a wide margin. It isn't even close.

Kosar19
09-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Not surprising to see the Steelers leading the list, because winners are usually the most hated teams

The Steelers winning isn't the reason they top this list. When you are born and raised a Browns fan, you are also born and raised to hate the Steelers. I hate the Ravens, too (I have no negative feelings towards the Bengals). However, my hatred for the Steelers is immense and undefinable by anyone except for perhaps Einstein. Down with the Piksberg Stillers and all yins fans 'n 'at.