PDA

View Full Version : Gratz to Cris & Andy!

StarvinMarvin
09-14-2010, 02:37 AM
SNF threw a triple reverse body slam to the rest of the prime time lineup on the major networks. Not sure I understand what all the #'s mean but from what I read, it was a blowout.

VERY well done guys.

Andy Freeland
09-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks Marvin. Great week, great games, had a lot of fun, though I wouldn't want to do 2 games in 4 days more than once a year.

To let you guys in on a little of my research, from what I can tell in our next game, Giants @ Colts, looks like the 2 quarterbacks might be related. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how, I'll let you know.

brauneyz
09-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Ungrateful sons of Danieal Manning, who picked the sexy position of QB over safety ... ?

Andy, nice to have you join us in the chat room to decompress. Lots of fun. Hope to see you again as time allows.

Andy Freeland
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
I love being in the chat room during games. Probably limited to Monday nights, but I'll get in there when I can.

DannyMilk
09-14-2010, 03:28 PM
congrats men

FessJL0861
09-14-2010, 03:32 PM
To let you guys in on a little of my research, from what I can tell in our next game, Giants @ Colts, looks like the 2 quarterbacks might be related. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how, I'll let you know.

After extensive Freesearch (see, Andy Freeland + research=Freesearch) I have come up with this explanation of how the two QB's in the Colts Giants game are related: (@ the 20 second mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZd_YyFzPD0

DannyMilk
09-14-2010, 03:37 PM
As neither a fan of Peyton or Eli, I plan on chanting by myself as I watch: "WHO'S YOUR DADDY? CH CH CHCHCH WHO'S YOUR DADDY? CH CH CHCHCH" First Pedro, now the Mannings!

SpartaChris
09-14-2010, 10:37 PM

I heard they also like Oreo's a bunch too. Maybe you can look into that for us?

msclemons
09-14-2010, 11:03 PM
I know Thursdays game had a ridiculous 17.7/28 rating/share but I haven't seen stats for Sunday yet. Thursday was the highest rated opening game ever if what I read is correct.

I'm pretty sure millions of viewers were hoping to see a certain knee and got Favre's horribly bruised ankle instead.

TheLinc
09-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Fantastic work all around guys, definitely looking forward the Mouthbreather Faceoff.