PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Who to start? Hester or Gaffney?

mjchefer
09-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi guys! I am undecided as to who I should start this week... Gaffney or Hester? What do you think?

Here's my team page: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/212594/team/1

BuckeyeRidley
09-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey Man.

This is just my gut check as I'm not a Fantasy Expert (but I did drive past a Holiday Inn Express yesterday) but I would start Gaffney. I think he will be able to produce well in that division rivalry game. Its gonna be fun seeing them go at it. Despite the TD Hester had last week, I just can't see him being a big factor.

This is just my 'IMO'. Best Wishes Bro.

Chilly
09-23-2010, 05:06 PM
I really have hesitations about how well the Broncos passing attack will do against the Colts, and thus I don't like Gaffney this week. I feel as if their ground game will be their best option, and Orton will be managing a close game rather than trying to hurl them back into it. Not a great fantasy week for Orton-Gaffney-Thomas in my eyes.

That leaves Hester, who is going to be going against the high-powered offense of the Packers [and subsequently, their over-hyped defense]. Look for Hester to get at least one 'big' play, and cross your fingers that it's a touchdown. Whereas it may take 7-8 targets to Gaffney for him to break 50 yards, it only takes one to Hester. Hester this week, for me.