PDA

View Full Version : I'm still a teenager at heart

msclemons
10-10-2010, 01:43 AM
I'm 43 years old. I have a career, I'm married, I have kids, a mortgage and car payments. I should be more mature than this.

But dammit, this Favre story is totally bringing out my inner Butthead. I just want to pull my t-shirt over my head and run around saying "I am Cornholio! Favre Penis! I need teepee for my bunghole!". I mean, come on... one of the best QBs ever is sending pics of his tiny wang to sideline reporters? Really? This is killing me. Every time I hear a promo about Moss joining the Vikings and Favre having a new "deep threat" I nearly die .

I'm really trying to be an adult. I swear.

SpartaChris
10-10-2010, 02:05 AM
I posted this before, but I expect to see a lot of 3rd and "short" in this game.

Pruitt
10-10-2010, 08:18 AM
I hear you clemons - the other day I had a meeting with a friend who is also a business associate. He suggested that we meet at a pub called "The Spotted Dick" (named after a type of English desert).

I laughed and said "Ha - you said 'dick'".

Nice guy - not impressed with me at all.

KabaModernFan
10-10-2010, 11:10 AM
You can live vicariously through me Clem.

buzmeg
10-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I hear you clemons - the other day I had a meeting with a friend who is also a business associate. He suggested that we meet at a pub called "The Spotted Dick" (named after a type of English desert).
I laughed and said "Ha - you said 'dick'".

Nice guy - not impressed with me at all.

Spotted Dick:

Actually it looks more like "spotted turd."
:D

ReaderM
10-10-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm really trying to be an adult. I swear.

I'm just giving up on that.. i realized outside of work hours, there is really no point in denying who i am

/Goes to read some Manga and pull stupid pranks

Andy Freeland
10-11-2010, 12:50 AM
"none of us really knows whether or not it's Favre in those pics The only thing we know for sure is that it's not Visanthe Shiancoe." - my inner teenager