PDA

View Full Version : Fpl ufg

damgenius
10-24-2010, 01:19 AM
My Ultimate Football Genius picks are not showing. Is anyone else seeing this?

msclemons
10-24-2010, 01:20 AM
My Ultimate Football Genius picks are not showing. Is anyone else seeing this?

Mine are showing up fine. They're all wrong, but they're showing.

Andy Freeland
10-24-2010, 09:17 AM
All UFG picks are still there, even if you can't see them. Unfortunately the entire UFG app was written by a talentless hack (me). You might also notice that you can still make changes to your UFG picks, but I was at least smart enough to put a timestamp on them, so any picks made or changed after the season started will be ignored.

KabaModernFan
10-24-2010, 12:00 PM
I had Jake Delhomme for second place in the "Comeback Player" category, that pretty much sums up my picks.

Turk Schonert
10-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Andy,
I thought with the ability to make changes once the season started, you had put a cut off date on being able to choose. That way people could get an idea as to how the season might go or adjust if somebody got injured early in the year. I guess that thinking was wrong. Also, in my AFC East column, the 3rd cell keeps putting NY Jets in there when it should be Miami.

hassan812
10-24-2010, 08:56 PM
My pick for Singletary as coach of the year is looking really good.....oh ya Bob Sanders in 2nd slot for comeback player of the year

FessJL0861
10-24-2010, 09:19 PM
I had Jake Delhomme for second place in the "Comeback Player" category, that pretty much sums up my picks.

*fessjl0861 throws up in mouth a little bit...*

Also, if it helps, I think I put Rae Carruth in for comeback player of the year if it makes you feel better...

Docta
10-25-2010, 01:28 AM
Andy,
I thought with the ability to make changes once the season started, you had put a cut off date on being able to choose. That way people could get an idea as to how the season might go or adjust if somebody got injured early in the year. I guess that thinking was wrong. Also, in my AFC East column, the 3rd cell keeps putting NY Jets in there when it should be Miami.
Same thing with me for the AFC East glitch.

I thought the cut off date was at like week 8 or something so I edited it a couple times. But since my original picks are already locked it's all good.

Pruitt
10-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Tony Romo is my 2nd pick fro Super Bowl MVP.

Colts01
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
My money is still on Ginn jr !:woot: