PDA

View Full Version : Cris' Illegal Payments to Players

DannyMilk
11-08-2010, 01:34 PM
I figured that would get your attention...I just want to know how much he payed Peyton Hillis this week...31 FRIGGIN POINTS!?!?! He now needs TO and 85 to have decent games tonight to beat me this week...I just can't get a break!!!

Chilly
11-08-2010, 02:28 PM
As a Patriots fan I was disheartened to see that as well.

However, I am one point away from having a 100-point week with this line-up:
QB-Matt Cassel [back-up, bye week for Orton]
RB-Brandon Jackson [traded for Louis Murphy]
RB-Chris Ivory [waiver wire pick-up]
WR-Larry Fitzgerald
WR-Santonio Holmes
TE-Antonio Gates [zero points due to IA]
RB/WR-Seyi Ajirotutu [waiver wire pick up/start this week, prophetic I know]
K-Jeff Reed [waiver wire]
DEF-Raiders [waiver wire]

Only 3 scoring players from my original squad--5 waiver-wire wonders. What a week.

DannyMilk
11-08-2010, 03:21 PM
haha...I wonder if Suh hit that PAT, if leagues with Defensive individuals would have benefited from that hahaha

Andy Freeland
11-08-2010, 07:33 PM
I figured that would get your attention...I just want to know how much he payed Peyton Hillis this week...31 FRIGGIN POINTS!?!?! He now needs TO and 85 to have decent games tonight to beat me this week...I just can't get a break!!!

Cris didn't pay off Hillis, he paid Belichick $7 to let Hillis run wild. BB really wanted to beat the Browns, but when he found out Cris was playing you this week he just had to roll over, for the greater good.

DannyMilk
11-08-2010, 09:45 PM
haha...yeah, I'm surprised Belichick didn't show up if not only for the Mangini factor

GiantsFaninToronto
12-07-2010, 09:54 AM
How much does he charge? I'll triple it if Dwayne Bowe actually shows up! :-/

Andy Freeland
12-07-2010, 10:34 AM
We all had a good laugh when Danny posted this about Cris paying off players. Now a little perspective. After the worst draft in the history of fantasy football Cris tied for the best record in the league. I will be searching Cris' office for cancelled checks.

SpartaChris
12-07-2010, 12:48 PM
We all had a good laugh when Danny posted this about Cris paying off players. Now a little perspective. After the worst draft in the history of fantasy football Cris tied for the best record in the league. I will be searching Cris' office for cancelled checks.

There's gonna be a trend of people attending womens high school soccer games while live drafting their team.

DannyMilk
12-07-2010, 04:45 PM

Pays off to be a homer apparently! I can't believe I'm going to finish with the worst record...not proud of that at all...I'll have to carry your binders during preseason and training camp next year

SpartaChris
12-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Pays off to be a homer apparently! I can't believe I'm going to finish with the worst record...not proud of that at all...I'll have to carry your binders during preseason and training camp next year

Well, someone has to suck. Might as well be you!

/me ducks :)

DannyMilk
12-07-2010, 05:03 PM
I still stand by my Ryan Mathews pick...my team is so terrible