PDA

View Full Version : Some depressing NFC Worst stats

msclemons
12-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Courtesy of Eric Branch:

• The Bills, Lions, Browns and Bengals -- a stew of modern-day NFL incompetence -- have been outscored by a combined 141 points this season. The four NFC West teams have been outscored by 236 points.

• The NFC West has had more starting quarterbacks (8) than road wins (6) this season.

• The NFC West has a 3-17 record against teams that currently have a winning record.

• The NFC West has a 12-22 record against non-division opponents.

I'm going to go eat some glass.

darvon
12-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Look on the bright side. NFC West has a 28-28 record against division opponents.

DannyMilk
12-15-2010, 06:34 PM
WOW...love me some incompetence

Andy Freeland
12-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Pile on:
The NFC West is 6-20 on the road. The Seahawks, Rams and 49ers have each beaten the Cardinals in Arizona. The Cards beat the Rams in St. Louis. Which means, as a division, they have 2 wins against non-NFC West (ie real) football teams, both by 3 points. I can hear Danny laughing now. The Rams beat the Broncos in Denver and the Seahawks beat the Bears in Chicago. I think Danny just stopped laughing.

Polishguy00
12-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Pile on:
The NFC West is 6-20 on the road. The Seahawks, Rams and 49ers have each beaten the Cardinals in Arizona. The Cards beat the Rams in St. Louis. Which means, as a division, they have 2 wins against non-NFC West (ie real) football teams, both by 3 points. I can hear Danny laughing now. The Rams beat the Broncos in Denver and the Seahawks beat the Bears in Chicago. I think Danny just stopped laughing.

Hehe......... Doh! aaaawwwww.. I just threw up as well, so, thanks for that. I hate the management of the Bears.

Pruitt
12-15-2010, 07:31 PM
As the winner of this cesspool of a division will have a home playoff game, we will definitely see a record high spread for a visiting team in the playoffs.

There's no way the Giants, Saints or whoever is favoured by less than a touchdown against the winner of the west.

It also goes to show just how crappy the AFC West is, as they got to play these CFL teams.