PDA

View Full Version : FPL 1 League Championship: Collinsworth vs. Donkeyslappers

BoJack34
12-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Team Collinsworth made some curious draft selections, but strong pickups and astute roster management led to a championship appearance.

The Oakland Donkeyslappers lucked into Arian Foster and Mike Wallace among others at the draft, and snagged L. Blount off the waiver wire just in time. And there was that little Vick trade....

Who will emerge victorious?

SpartaChris
12-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Team Collinsworth is one lucky SOB to be sure. Drafting while simultaneously attending a woman's soccer game, and winning despite starting a running back who didn't even play and a receiver who left due to injury. Some guys just have all the luck!

Good luck to both this weekend!

DannyMilk
12-23-2010, 12:54 AM
i'm still wondering how i ended up in dead last!

Chilly
12-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Donkeyslappers team has been a beast all season...but not sure how CC made it here after drafting Spiller and Addai with his 2nd and 3rd picks, then TO and Ocho next...

Docta
12-23-2010, 03:30 AM
Donkeyslappers team has been a beast all season...but not sure how CC made it here after drafting Spiller and Addai with his 2nd and 3rd picks, then TO and Ocho next...
Well the TO pick turned out to be great. And you win leagues through the waiver wire. You'd have to be psychic to win a league just by drafting.

Chilly
12-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Yeah, problem in a 16-team league is that the waiver wire is ridiculous to use if you're in the top 3 or 4. You have to try to guess who is going to break out a week in advance, rather than react to someone's emergence. Hence, my Ajirotutu play midseason.