Tennessee @ Indy *Indy
San Diego @ Denver *SD
NY Giants @ Washington *Was
Chicago @ Green Bay *GB
Dallas @ Philadephia *Dal
Carolina @ Atlanta *Atl
St Louis @ Seattle *StL - PLEASE!!

Previous Week Results Wins - 10 Losses - 6

Season Results Wins - 144 Losses - 96 (60%)

msclemons
01-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Wait a minute, no comments? What's up Turk? You busy fielding calls for coaching openings? Too bad, FPL Nation has you chained here. Brauneyz won't let you go.

Well heck, I'll help out...

Miami @ NE Miami Miami has a chance to do the weirdest thing I've ever seen: 7-1 on the road, 1-7 at home. Being who I am I have to pick weird.
Buffalo @ NY Jets Jets In a show of solidarity the Jets will play barefoot.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore Ravens Palmer looks better with the reality stars out but the Ravens are still a better team.
Oakland @ Kansas City Raiders Haley says he'll play to win but the players know the score.
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland Browns Going with my heart here. My head says the Steelers will win.
Jacksonville @ Houston Texans To quote Simmons: "Shaub and Foster beat Trent and a one-legged MJD"
Minnesota @ Detroit Vikings The Vikes' D is revitalized with Frazier in as HC. They're playing like we thought they would in pre-season.
Arizona @ San Francisco Who cares? Eh, guess I'll pick SF seeing as we have to pick someone.
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans Saints Tampa is starting to backslide while the Saints are rounding back into championship form.
Tennessee @ Indy Titans Out of habit the Colts will rest all their starters in week 17.
San Diego @ Denver Broncos San Diego choked away the season and the owner choked away next season. The Tebowner continues in Denver.
NY Giants @ Washington Redskins The Giants' tailspin ends with a satisfying crash in DC.
Chicago @ Green Bay Packers Mike Martz will ensure that Cutler doesn't survive the game.
Dallas @ Philadephia Cowboys The Eagles will rest not only their starters, but the waterboys and mascot. We may even see back-up cheerleaders. Jerry Jones will only be mad as purgatory.
Carolina @ Atlanta Falcons This is a potential trap game... oh wait, it's the Panthers. John Fox has quit and so has the team.
St Louis @ Seattle Rams Seattle's 12th man wants a higher draft pick.

GoBigOrGoHome
01-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Miami @ NE -- Pats want to get BB to 14 wins
Cincinnati @ Baltimore -- Bengals. CP begins auditioning for new teams
Oakland @ Kansas City -- Raiders. Chiefs are gonna coast thru this one.
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland -- Steelers. Only because I predicted them to go 12-4
Jacksonville @ Houston Texans To quote Simmons: "Shaub and Foster beat Trent and a one-legged MJD"
Minnesota @ Detroit -- Lions.
Arizona @ San Francisco -- What? There are two turds in the bowl and I have to pick one? Cards. They have an actual head coach (I think)
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans -- This team is gonna be fun in the playoffs
Tennessee @ Indy -- Colts. Peyton is not ready to go home.
San Diego @ Denver -- Broncos. I just ordered my Tebow jersey as he will surely rule the world one day
NY Giants @ Washington -- Redskins. The Giants' tailspin ends with a satisfying crash in DC. BGTD
Chicago @ Green Bay -- Packers. NFC playoffs will be NUTS this year
Dallas @ Philadephia -- Cowboys by default
Carolina @ Atlanta -- Falcons. This is a potential trap game... oh wait, it's the Panthers. John Fox has quit and so has the team.
St Louis @ Seattle -- Seahawks make history

KabaModernFan
01-01-2011, 10:06 PM

That is a great point. The winner of this game shoots up (down?) to at least pick #21.

brauneyz
01-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Wait a minute, no comments? What's up Turk? You busy fielding calls for coaching openings? Too bad, FPL Nation has you chained here. Brauneyz won't let you go.

Yeah, to know me is to love me. Turk's probably safe in Buffalo, but dude, you're just up the road. Less than a tank of gas. Be afraid, be very afraid ....

Miami @ NE *NE, but it'll be closer than we think. BB will rest his starters.
Buffalo @ NY *BUF Jets will rest. The Beard will come back with a vengeance against a division rival.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore *BAL still playing for a position. No time to rest, especially against a division rival.
Oakland @ Kansas City *OAK A KC win changes nothing. Raiders playing for pride.
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland *PIT still jockeying for position.
Jacksonville @ Houston *HOU No Garrard, no MoJo. (Who is their backup QB anyway?) Texans by default.
Minnesota @ Detroit *MN. Picked 'em one last time, for my upset even. Go FavreWebbzier!
Arizona @ San Francisco "Who cares? Eh, guess I'll pick SF seeing as we have to pick someone." Ditto
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans *NOLA has more to lose (respect) than TB, who nobody thought would get this far. TB a force next year fo sho!
Tennessee @ Indy *INDY Controlling his own destiny, Peyton Manning plays QB, DB, LB and coach, never cracking a smile for 60 minutes!
San Diego @ Denver *DEN Good gawd, SD's a mess. I wanted to hate Tebow, but holy cow, he's cute. Players and coaches respond. Why not?
NY Giants @ Washington *NJG Eli channels his best Peyton, and turns in a killer, flawless performance.
Chicago @ Green Bay *GB Packers playing for everything. Bears can sorta rest.
Dallas @ Philadephia *DAL Iggles rest. (Hope they never recover, but that's for another thread ...) :)
Carolina @ Atlanta *ATL If Falcons lose, they deserve to go no farther.
St Louis @ Seattle *SL Hasselhurst is not gonna do enough. Sam Bradford and Chris Long rise to the challenge. Howie Long pees himself with pride.

KabaModernFan
01-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Miami @ New England - BB rests the starters while Wes Welker fumes silently
Buffalo @ NY Jets - Because Ryan Fitzpatrick still isn't the answer
Cincinnati @ Baltimore - Willis McGahee will be running with a vengeance after his Pro Bowl snub
Oakland @ Kansas City - Do you honestly believe Arrowhead will let the Chiefs coast through this game? No chance.
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland - Because I'm throwing sensibility out the window on this one
Jacksonville @ Houston - If by some miracle the Jaguars make the Playoffs, I can't wait to bet against Trent Edwards
Minnesota @ Detroit - Because they probably would've won the NFC West
Arizona @ San Francisco - If you have two quarterbacks, then you have no quarterbacks. This was much more poignant when it was Vick/Kolb instead of the Smith Bros.
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans - Because New Orleans has a winning record
Tennessee @ Indianapolis - One last chance for the Titans to quit on Jeff Fisher, I'm giddy with excitement
San Diego@ Denver - The Chargers are kinda not sucktastic, which makes them good enough to beat Denver
NY Giants @ Washington - I refuse to back Rex Grossman. You can't make me.
Chicago @ Green Bay - Because Chicago will know they're locked into the #2 Seed by kickoff
Dallas @ Philadelphia - Eagles have nothing to play for, Dallas...well they really don't either. Let's just move on.
Carolina @ Atlanta - Atlanta's 2nd string might still actually be better than Carolina
St. Louis @ Seattle - Clipboard Jesus might not have been worth that 2nd round pick after all

BuckeyeRidley
01-02-2011, 04:07 AM
They don't make 'em like this anymore. ATL>CAR CLE>PIT MIN>DET KC>OAK MIA>NE TB>NO NYJ>BUF BAL>CIN SD>DEN GB>CHI IND>TEN PHI>DAL ARI>SF NYG>WAS JAC>HOU SNF STL>SEA

Amy
01-02-2011, 07:56 AM
My picks:

Miami @ NE: Pats, though a Dolphins win if we rest a lot of starters is very possible
Buffalo @ NY Jets: Bills. I just have a feeling.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore : Ravens
Oakland @ Kansas City: KC
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland: Browns. I think the upset happens and Pitt drops to the 6 seed.
Jacksonville @ Houston: No meaning for Houston, Jags have to have it, and help, to get in. Jags win.
Minnesota @ Detroit: Lions
Arizona @ San Francisco: 49ers
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans: Saints
Tennessee @ Indy: Colts. I'd pick the Panthers over the Titans right now. How can a team quit on it's coach so openly and not be being ripped?
San Diego @ Denver: Denver
NY Giants @ Washington: Skins. Giants complete another collapse.
Chicago @ Green Bay: Packers
Dallas @ Philadephia: Eagles
Carolina @ Atlanta: Falcons
St Louis @ Seattle *StL: Rams. This said, I want Seattle to win. I want to be amused at the internet exploding over a once in 100+ years situation for 6 days until the Saints whack whoever wins this game in the playoffs.

Last Week: 11-4
Season: 125-78

iwatt
01-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Drunkeness didn't allow me to post these on time here, but I did post them on the game threads.

Atlanta Falcons (-12) over Carolina Panthers
Pittsburgh Steelers (-4) over Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans (-1) over Indianapolis Colts
St. Louis Rams (-4 ) over Seattle Seahawks
San Diego Chargers (-5) over Denver Broncos
Philadelphia Eagles (-2) over Dallas Cowboys
Buffalo Bills (-1) over New York Jets
New Orleans Saints (-3) over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New England Patriots (-11) over Miami Dolphins
Kansas City Chiefs (-2) over Oakland Raiders
Green Bay Packers (-4) over Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions (-3) over Minnesota Vikings
Jacksonville Jaguars (-1) over Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens (-2) over Cincinnati Bengals
San Francisco 49ers (-4) over Arizona Cardinals
Washington Redskins (-2) over New York Giants

Last week: 10-6 (71-39 season)
This week: 8-8 (worst showing)

Total: 79-47 (0.627) I hate week 17....

Turk Schonert
01-04-2011, 10:11 PM

Well heck, I'll help out...

Miami @ NE Miami Miami has a chance to do the weirdest thing I've ever seen: 7-1 on the road, 1-7 at home. Being who I am I have to pick weird.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore Ravens Palmer looks better with the reality stars out but the Ravens are still a better team.
Oakland @ Kansas City Raiders Haley says he'll play to win but the players know the score.
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland Browns Going with my heart here. My head says the Steelers will win.
Minnesota @ Detroit Vikings The Vikes' D is revitalized with Frazier in as HC. They're playing like we thought they would in pre-season.
Arizona @ San Francisco Who cares? Eh, guess I'll pick SF seeing as we have to pick someone.
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans Saints Tampa is starting to backslide while the Saints are rounding back into championship form.
Tennessee @ Indy Titans Out of habit the Colts will rest all their starters in week 17.
San Diego @ Denver Broncos San Diego choked away the season and the owner choked away next season. The Tebowner continues in Denver.
NY Giants @ Washington Redskins The Giants' tailspin ends with a satisfying crash in DC.
Chicago @ Green Bay Packers Mike Martz will ensure that Cutler doesn't survive the game.
Dallas @ Philadephia Cowboys The Eagles will rest not only their starters, but the waterboys and mascot. We may even see back-up cheerleaders. Jerry Jones will only be mad as purgatory.
Carolina @ Atlanta Falcons This is a potential trap game... oh wait, it's the Panthers. John Fox has quit and so has the team.

I was rushing to make my flight to Miami. I felt naked without my comments, thanks for picking me up Clem ... again!

msclemons
01-04-2011, 10:20 PM
I was rushing to make my flight to Miami. I felt naked without my comments, thanks for picking me up Clem ... again!

Yeah, but I changed some of your picks when I added comments and really messed up your record. I think I cost you 4 wins. Sorry.