PDA

View Full Version : FP ranking

Andy Freeland
01-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Thought some of you might be interested in our stats and rankings:

According to Alexa.com (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/footballpros.com#), FP is now the 190,226th most popular web site in the US. We are also, oddly, the 188,047th ranked site in India (according to google, we've had 111 visitors from India). We were in the 500,000s just a couple of months ago. According to my math, at that rate we should be the #1 site in the world by Tuesday (I might have to recheck those numbers).

We've had hits from 113 countries, including 8 from Nigeria (must be that nice prince that's been emailing me), but still not a single hit from Greenland. Come on Greenland.

FP was viewed by 14,291 unique IPs in December, compared to 6069 in October (thank you NBC).

ScottDCP
01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
That's pretty sweet news, but it'll take a lit of work to reach MY website's rank of 15 million plus!

Oh... wait. Dang.

GoBigOrGoHome
01-13-2011, 08:55 PM

According to Alexa.com (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/footballpros.com#), FP is now the 190,226th most popular web site in the US. We are also, oddly, the 188,047th ranked site in India (according to google, we've had 111 visitors from India). We were in the 500,000s just a couple of months ago. According to my math, at that rate we should be the #1 site in the world by Tuesday (I might have to recheck those numbers).

We've had hits from 113 countries, including 8 from Nigeria (must be that nice prince that's been emailing me), but still not a single hit from Greenland. Come on Greenland.

FP was viewed by 14,291 unique IPs in December, compared to 6069 in October (thank you NBC).

Maybe with the 5 nickels you got as a Christmas bonus you can buy Greenland and rename it Freeland. That would generate at least some accidental traffic.:woot:

Andy Freeland
01-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Maybe with the 5 nickels you got as a Christmas bonus you can buy Greenland and rename it Freeland. That would generate at least some accidental traffic.:woot:

My bonus is tied to total hits from Greenland. Next time I'll read the fine print.

darvon
01-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Got it. Greenland.

Working on it.

iwatt
01-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Damnit....nary a blip from South America....I'm so Ronery, so Ronery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs)

Andy Freeland
01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Damnit....nary a blip from South America....I'm so Ronery, so Ronery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs)

We've been hit by almost every South American country, led of course by Chile.
Top 10 countries:
1. US
2. Canada
3. UK
4. Australia
5. Sweden
6. Chile
7. India
8. Mexico
9. Germany
10. Netherlands

iwatt
01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Awesome...I'll do my best to keep moving up. Vamos Chile mierda!

SpartaChris
01-15-2011, 03:40 PM
My bonus is tied to total hits from Greenland. Next time I'll read the fine print.

You could just change your last name to Greenland. It's not totally different, and you'll be upping you hit count.

ReaderM
01-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Why Am I not surprised about Sweden in the top 5 at all lol

DannyMilk
01-16-2011, 01:55 AM
if we start talking about Conan I'm sure we'll go even higher haha

Andy Freeland
08-03-2011, 11:37 AM

For those keeping score at home, 46,403 hits in July, our best month ever, including our best day ever (9389 on 7/28). We are now the 123,874th ranked site in the U.S. according to alexa. In our 13 months of existence we have almost 1.5 million hits (pft set their record with 3.5 million in one day, so we still have room to grow, to put it mildly). And still absolutely nothing from Greenland. Does Greenland have internet access?

Trumpetbdw
08-03-2011, 11:45 AM
"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch."

Nice to see the Netherlands crack the top 10.

FrzzerBwler
08-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Figures Chile would lead the league in South America.
Other than beer, what goes better w/ footbball than a nice warm bowl of Chile?

Trumpetbdw
08-03-2011, 12:04 PM
For the record, I love the Dutch people, have some Dutch in my ancestry, and rooted for the Netherlands in the World Cup (along with Germany) once the US was eliminated.

So come on, The Netherlands. I know you've got top 7 in you!!!

FrzzerBwler
08-03-2011, 12:15 PM
And still absolutely nothing from Greenland. Does Greenland have internet access?

Just looked at Greenland on Google Earth. Does not appear to have anything that is green.
Just a big sheet of ice. What was Iceland already taken?
Greenland seems just a big Frozen Tundra. Must be Packers fans.
Or where they zone blitzed by Leif Erickson and the Vikings?
(Apologies for not being able to come up w/ a QB over throw line)
Are there any Bears in Greenland? We know Lions prefer warmer climates, they play inside.

Andy Freeland
08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
We've been hit by almost every South American country, led of course by Chile.
Top 10 countries:
1. US
2. Canada
3. UK
4. Australia
5. Sweden
6. Chile
7. India
8. Mexico
9. Germany
10. Netherlands

Since originally post in January India dropped from 7 to 10, everything else unchanged:
1. US
2. Pruitt ... I mean Canada
3. UK
4. Australia
5. Sweden
6. Chile
7. Mexico
8. Germany
9. Netherlands
10. India

Andy Freeland
08-03-2011, 12:23 PM
And still absolutely nothing from Greenland. Does Greenland have internet access?

Just looked at Greenland on Google Earth. Does not appear to have anything that is green.
Just a big sheet of ice. What was Iceland already taken?
Greenland seems just a big Frozen Tundra. Must be Packers fans.
Or where they zone blitzed by Leif Erickson and the Vikings?
(Apologies for not being able to come up w/ a QB over throw line)
Are there any Bears in Greenland? We know Lions prefer warmer climates, they play inside.

The mythology has always been that the Vikings who dominated the area thousands of years ago (Lief Ericson, Eric the Red, Brett Favre) wanted to confuse their enemies by referring to the island that was covered in ice as Greenland and the one that was green as Iceland. We have had 13 hits from Iceland (assumed to be from Bjork).

iwatt
08-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Since originally post in January India dropped from 7 to 10, everything else unchanged:
1. US
2. Pruitt ... I mean Canada
3. UK
4. Australia
5. Sweden
6. Chile
7. Mexico
8. Germany
9. Netherlands
10. India

Singelhandedly keeping up the Chile stats going !! Well me, and probably some Marine private from the embassy security detail

ReaderM
09-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Singelhandedly keeping up the Chile stats going !! Well me, and probably some Marine private from the embassy security detail

That's what we call fighting the good fight.You should be proud Lol

mikesteelnation1
09-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Thank you iwatt for Chile, and sander for the Netherlands! Now you guys just need to 100 of your closest friends on the site too!