msclemons
01-27-2011, 12:56 AM
/sigh

Off season is gonna suck.

Turk Schonert
01-28-2011, 05:27 PM
/sigh

Off season is gonna suck.

Clem, just for you, I'll have one Tuesday!!

Polishguy00
01-28-2011, 05:32 PM
I thought my boy Jay Cutler was everyone's bottom five. There isn't even another guy in the running. How about an upset special for the Senior Bowl and Pro Bowl? I'm already getting desperate.

Turk Schonert
01-28-2011, 05:38 PM
I thought my boy Jay Cutler was everyone's bottom five. There isn't even another guy in the running. How about an upset special for the Senior Bowl and Pro Bowl? I'm already getting desperate.

Last weeks bottom 5 was too easy and the top 10 was a stretch with only 2 games. That's why I passed on Tuesday (which clem picked me off).

msclemons
01-28-2011, 11:50 PM
Last weeks bottom 5 was too easy and the top 10 was a stretch with only 2 games. That's why I passed on Tuesday (which clem picked me off).

I wasn't calling you out Turk. I was just realizing that all my favorite stuff about this season is almost gone. I got used to looking forward to the Top 10 Tuesday post and now it's going away. It's been something to look forward to all season along with Upsets on Thursday.

Maybe in the off season we can do a Top 10 TV Shows, or Top 10 Golf Swings, or something.

GoBigOrGoHome
01-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Super Bowl Party line-up.

Top 10:

1) Beer. Lots of beer
2) Having big TV's in two rooms so the real fans can escape the twit fans
3) Mom's cocktail meatballs -- #1 SB tradition
4) Smoked fresh polish kielbasa -- as in I'm smoking it
5) Braised beef short ribs with teriyaki glaze
6) Smoked then pulled chicken tossed in a garlic & roasted red pepper aioli on sourdough
7) Chili
8) Dry-rub chicken wings with a variety of sauces, celery & bleu cheese
9) German potato salad
10) Pretzel rods rolled in white chocolate and Heath Bar Crunch

Bottom 5:

1) Champagne -- We have a gal who brings a bottle of champagne to our SB party every year. She is small.
2) Green things -- I know they are good for me. But Broccoli, red onion & raisin salad at a SB party? C'mon man!
3) Ninnies & twits who really are there for the commercials. The commercials are cool. But shut up about them during the game.
4) Small children at SB parties
5) The people who insist on bringing small children to SB parties

msclemons
01-29-2011, 12:32 AM
You ranked beer at 10? You're dead to me GoBig.