PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic is here

Andy Freeland
07-10-2010, 01:37 PM
The much discussed Off Topic forum is active. As request by FPL, a single forum for discussion of absolutely anything - except football I suppose.

Chilly
07-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Can we ban LeBron from this forum? I have heard enough.

Cris Collinsworth
07-10-2010, 01:59 PM
LeBron who?

Chilly
07-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Thank you. 'Nuff said.

DannyMilk
07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
So, McCarver is doing the Cubs game with Buck...there was just a play at the plate, and an earlier play at the plate...again, I understand his point, yet he still makes no sense..."...left-fielder Xavier Paul hits the cut off man, and by doing so, gives his catcher a good hop...here's the first one...he misses the cut off man, it's a short hop, the runner scores" (catcher DROPPED THE BALL, THAT'S WHY THE RUNNER SCORED TIM)...back to mute they go............

InNOutBurgler
07-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Sorry fellas...I didn't get the memo about banning LeBron...I will discipline myself

FessJL0861
07-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Fellas I just spent 24 hours cooking a pig on a smoker. I took a picture of it with my Blackberry, but I cant figure out how to get the damned thing off. That was some of the best stuff I have ever eaten. Western Kentucky may not lead the nation in much, but the dedication bestowed on a 148 pound hog laying beautifully on a smoker with an apple in the mouth was nothing short of amazing. Now it's back to the grind tomorrow...:D:(

BayouBoys
07-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Fellas I just spent 24 hours cooking a pig on a smoker. I took a picture of it with my Blackberry, but I cant figure out how to get the damned thing off. That was some of the best stuff I have ever eaten. Western Kentucky may not lead the nation in much, but the dedication bestowed on a 148 pound hog laying beautifully on a smoker with an apple in the mouth was nothing short of amazing. Now it's back to the grind tomorrow...:D:(

Ah I do this once a year when LSU plays arkansas. It's always great to cook a big pig and watch it cook for hours, drink beer and talk football. Nothing better! ha! Make sure you cook it well, eat bad pork and you could be eating your last supper.

Kosar19
07-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Pig roast is about the most fun event you can have.....God's most delicious creature and a keg of beer and your set for the day!

FessJL0861
07-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Man I was a great event. We mixed the back straps, fat, and everything else together. Boy, that is the most heavenly meal that takes a day to cook. I mean, wow...