PDA

View Full Version : X-Box or ps3

Colts01
07-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Which do you use and prefer?
Xbox for me

InNOutBurgler
07-11-2010, 01:22 PM
PS3 is gay...Sony sucks. Blue Ray is already obsolete...XBox and it's wide selection of games all the way!!

DannyMilk
07-12-2010, 02:40 PM
My XBox red ringed, so I currently have nothing haha...I prefer XBox, but I grew up on Sony and will probably be heading back that way, seeing as I don't play games per se all that much, so the "selection" part doesn't bother me too much, I definitely understand that argument though.

Resdog154
07-13-2010, 05:43 PM
I've gotta go with Xbox on this one, especially for any multiplayer games. Pnly use my PS3 for movies and the few exclusive titles that Sony has.

Polishguy00
07-13-2010, 09:13 PM
PS3, was upset how Sony botched the realease and first year of the console as programmers caught up with capability, but these two systems are basically interchangeable now. the PS3 advantage is the Blue Ray, but it really not popular enough of a technology to provide a real difference, if it ever does.

SpartaChris
07-13-2010, 09:33 PM
I've been wondering the same thing as I'm looking to get a console. I game on a PC usually, but there's something beautiful about the ability to game from your couch.

My observations- The X-Box is far more popular, but it seems to me the PS3 is the better system if for no other reason than the inclusion of the blu-ray player. Plus, isn't online gaming free with the PS-3, whereas you have to pay for a subscription with the X-Box?

IndyColtsFan
07-14-2010, 02:03 AM
X-Box is what I use because all of my friends also have Xboxes- multiplayer is also better on the 360s

Polishguy00
07-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Yes, the on-line is free with PS3, but if you are a big on-line player, the XBox games are smoother on-line because they pump that money they get into the servers. I don't play on-line much, so it does not mean much to me. I dabbled, but got sick of all the 14-year old using language that I had never used in my life. Plus, I'm older, the little time I take to play games anymore, I don't need to be going up against guys/kids who have all day to play and find the glitches. Games are to suspend reality for an hour or so.

InNOutBurgler
07-18-2010, 08:25 AM
I've been wondering the same thing as I'm looking to get a console. I game on a PC usually, but there's something beautiful about the ability to game from your couch.

My observations- The X-Box is far more popular, but it seems to me the PS3 is the better system if for no other reason than the inclusion of the blu-ray player. Plus, isn't online gaming free with the PS-3, whereas you have to pay for a subscription with the X-Box?

Yeah...but xbox live is sweet, it's worth the money. Blu ray is already obsolete, why do you need Blu Ray when you have a couple hundred gigs and can download or stream HD?

Chompurself
07-18-2010, 08:48 AM
XBox 360 bcus its a magnificent machine