PDA

View Full Version : Patriots 2011

cilplxm
07-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Ok, put blinders on to the labor situation for a second - how are the 2011 Patriots going to do?

Specifically, who are they going to beat? Who are they going to lose to? What will be their record?

Assume the season starts on time, but with a shortened training camp (which should favor the Pats, given their veteran talent, IMHO). And that Ochocinco is a Patriot, but there's no other significant free agent additions/departures (probably not true, but hey, it's an assumption).

@Mia
SD
@Buf
@Oak
NYJ
Dal
bye
@Pit
NYG
@NYJ
KC
@Phi
Ind
@Was
@Den
Mia
Buf

My guess: 13-3, with at least 1 loss to NYJ.

Thoughts?

Allen
07-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Anywhere from 13-3 to 12-4 should be a solid guess. I could see them splitting with the Jets, maybe lose at Oakland early on in the season, and maybe drop one in Denver late...for whatever reason as a Pats fan, I always get nervous when they play at Mile High.

Amy
07-18-2011, 06:01 PM
No, there are better free agent WR choices then Chad. Don't get me wrong, I like Chad, but *if* we chase FA WRs, TO or a humble Moss would be better. IMO, though, we need a pass rusher or two. We have speed WRs, we just didn't use them and went 14-2.

As for this year: 13-3. Split with the Jets, lose to Denver in Denver. Lose one of: SD/Colts/Eagles.
And then go on to win the Super Bowl in Peyton's House :)

If we lose Mankins, make that 12-4, with a possible AFC Championship Game loss to Indy. Yes, I think Logan's worth 2 wins.