PDA

View Full Version : Are there Dr.'s in the house?

Pattrick
07-26-2010, 05:34 AM
I know this might be a selfish question but I was wondering if besides Dr. Stephen Pomeranz, we had any members that are/were medical Dr.'s? I'm asking because every now and then due to my condition (ALL) I find myself wondering about things or I have what some might consider "stupid" questions about certain players injuries. If we do have Dr.'s out there and you don't feel comfortable letting everyone know what you do, please personal message me. There are a lot of places I could easily go to ask a quick medical question but i love this place and everyone on the site seems to have the same type of sense of humor as I do. Trust me when I say that finding an Oncologist with a sense of humor is a next to impossible mission. Finding an Oncologist with a love of Pro-Football AND a sense of humor is like Tom Cruise' character trying to find that last unicorn in the movie "Legend". He knows it's out there, he's seen it, but, finding it when his life pretty much depends upon it is next to impossible.

I figured since Cris had already asked if we had any women members on the site that it wasn't too inappropriate to ask if we had any Dr.'s out there that wouldn't mind me asking them occasionally about cancer things or about certain player injuries.

Thanks.

BayouBoys
07-26-2010, 06:04 AM
I'm a male nurse. Don't know if that helps but I guess if I didn't know your questions then I can sure as hell ask a doctor! haha