PDA

View Full Version : New Cardinals Fan Group

AZCardsFan
08-01-2010, 04:28 AM
A new group for Cards Fans has been created, it is currently called The Red Sea.

If anyone has a better suggestion for the name, I am open. There aren't too many of us on here, so lets band together! Hopefully this season will prove all of the doubters wrong.

damgenius
08-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Go Cardinals!

iwantpizza
08-05-2010, 05:06 AM
cards all day

damgenius
08-13-2010, 04:43 PM
What is this fan group of which you speak and where can I find it?

AZCardsFan
08-14-2010, 12:34 PM
What is this fan group of which you speak and where can I find it?

At the top of the page, there is a section called "Community" and within that is "Groups".

Please Join. I am currently the only member! I guess I just stumbled upon this section of FPL one day and just stumbled and thought that the Cards could use some representation. As I said previously, I am open to changing the name.

BuckeyeRidley
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
At the top of the page, there is a section called "Community" and within that is "Groups".

Please Join. I am currently the only member! I guess I just stumbled upon this section of FPL one day and just stumbled and thought that the Cards could use some representation. As I said previously, I am open to changing the name.

Best Wishes with that AZCardsFan! I hope you have the rep'n that you need; I expect the Cards to get good game from Larry Fitzgerald & Beanie Wells in 2010!

Colts01
08-15-2010, 02:29 AM
rooting for Beanie to have a breakout year!

AZCardsFan
08-15-2010, 04:18 AM
rooting for Beanie to have a breakout year!

You must have him in a fantasy keeper league or be an OSU fan? Just shootin in the dark here! But hell, I will take all of the good karma that we can build up here. If Madden 11 is any indication, Beanie is gonna go into beast mode this year.

As for Fitz, well you dont have to worry about him - he brings it every day!

BuckeyeRidley
08-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Sounds Good! Both Men are Awesome to watch! Best Wishes to both of them & your group!