PDA

View Full Version : Tebow's New Doo

bluestree
08-08-2010, 01:14 PM
You may have seen the haircut given Tim tebow in Broncos camp;

this is not something new to the NFL, however.

They can't start playing soon enough.

Click thumbnail to enlarge

Colts01
08-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Not a fan of Tebow but somehow I actually gained a little respect for him.

Turk Schonert
08-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Not a fan of Tebow but somehow I actually gained a little respect for him.

So did his veteran teammates ... Are you paying attention Dez ?

GoBigOrGoHome
08-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Takes stones to walk around looking like that.

BuckeyeRidley
08-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Life of an NFL Rookie! He's getting warmed to the league pretty fast!! I like that he was a Good Sport & did it but it's an unwritten rule that you have to go along with it!

Good Man Tebow!

RSConn5
08-08-2010, 03:44 PM
How can you not love Tebow!!

BuckeyeRidley
08-08-2010, 04:09 PM
How can you not love Tebow!!

I think he's cool; but I think some people don't like how he's "squeaky clean" AND he's beat some of our teams like My Buckeyes!!!! The two are a receipe for dislike!

StarvinMarvin
08-08-2010, 04:15 PM
My hair looks like that. Male pattern baldness is a drag :p

RSConn5
08-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I think he's cool; but I think some people don't like how he's "squeaky clean" AND he's beat some of our teams like My Buckeyes!!!! The two are a receipe for dislike!

Ok Ohio State & Oklahoma fans get a pass if they don't like Tebow but you still gotta respect the man.

ReaderM
08-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Friar Tim has been my favorite nick name so far..btw every since the Byrant said No to pads carrying thing, anyone else think the veterans around the league has been sending a message out and how the other rookies are trying to send a one also that hey, we won't be like him and take our lumps as rookies

hassan812
08-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Now he probably gets a pass for the rest of the year. Not a bad trade off IMO since he only needed to keep it 4 a day.

RSConn5
08-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Friar Tim has been my favorite nick name so far..btw every since the Byrant said No to pads carrying thing, anyone else think the veterans around the league has been sending a message out and how the other rookies are trying to send a one also that hey, we won't be like him and take our lumps as rookies

No i think its just since Dez Bryant didn't carry the pads the media has showed a lot of rookies getting hazed so the experts on ESPN and NFL Network can talk about how they are earning respect of the vets and how Dez should be paying attention. If Dez had carried the pads we wouldn't have heard anything about rookie hazing until Tebow got his hair cut because lets face it Tebow is headline news everytime he does anything at all.

imiweli
08-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Big ups to Tebow for this, considering his gelled up hair is one of his trademarks

I wasnt the biggest Tebow fan, but definately warming up to him