PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate?

jaGmen
08-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Not a team, but individuals.

StarvinMarvin
08-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Hate is such a strong word so I'll just say I intensly dislike Ray Lewis. Rex Ryan is making a heck of an effort to surpass him tho.

jaGmen
08-12-2010, 10:59 PM
I hate Tom Brady. He's an average player who won with a coach who told him what play the opposition was running and wasn't a "great" quarterback until he got Moss and Welker

KabaModernFan
08-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Hines Ward....that's about it.

KabaModernFan
08-12-2010, 11:00 PM
I hate Tom Brady. He's an average player who won with a coach who told him what play the opposition was running and wasn't a "great" quarterback until he got Moss and Welker

Somebody sounds bitter...

BubbaLove
08-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Hate is such a strong word so I'll just say I intensly dislike Ray Lewis. Rex Ryan is making a heck of an effort to surpass him tho.

I agree, hate is a word I rarely use as it applies to people, But Whines Hard comes close.

Tinindian
08-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Hate is definately too strong, but it's Tom Brady if it's anyone. Smug jerk (I am cleaning up my real thoughts). I laugh everytime I see the classic Tom Brady smugness moment "we're only going to score 17 points (laughing)? Is Plax playing defense?" No you arrogant pr@%* you could barely score 14! True karma coming around after the way the Pats classlessly ran the score up on teams in 2007.

God Love the Giants!

GoBigOrGoHome
08-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Philip Rivers. When the Bolts beat the Colts in the '07-'08 playoffs, I remember watching Phyllis get an eneormous "Effff you Peyton Manning!!" at the end of that game. Caught on tape with no sound, of course. But an eff you like that when you have to know at least one camera might be on you is a sign of serious buttholeness.

Tinindian
08-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Phillip Rivers is running a close 2nd.

brauneyz
08-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Belichick and Brady both? This poll is rigged. Rivers gets my vote, but that's only because I wasn't quick enough to write in Mike Vick.

Go Pats!

hassan812
08-13-2010, 12:39 AM

Lol what a joke....There will always be haters. I went w/ Rex Rayn b/c he just seems so arrogant

msclemons
08-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Lol what a joke....There will always be haters. I went w/ Rex Rayn b/c he just seems so arrogant

The great QBs always get their share of hate. Monatna got it, Marino got it and I hated Aikman with a passion when he was kicking the 49ers' arses.

Speaking of QBs, I voted Rivers. Love him for fantasy but he just seems like such a punk.

Bengals1181
08-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Hines Ward and Joey Porter. Punks to the extreme.

And Ben, mainly because he's a baby and will go on the injured list for a hangnail. Oh, and did I mention that he rapes girls?

StaggerMcTipsy
08-13-2010, 01:20 AM
I hate the Cowboys. All of them, past, present, and future. In fact, I hate the Cowboys so much I also hate ANY team from Dallas, or from anywhere in Texas at all for that matter. Even if I somehow get stuck watching the junior varsity girls bowling team from Amarillo, I'm watching in hope they all break their legs. And then the venue they're playing in catches fire. And then gets hit by a tornado. Then a flash flood. Twice.

But other than that, I'll agree with others who've posted here -- Philip Rivers definitely comes off as a guy I'd like to smash in the face with a tire iron. But who knows? He may be a great guy, so I'm going to put him as my #2 Most Hated Player after Michael Vick, who I at least know for sure is a horrible excuse for a human being.

[Edit]: Before anybody points out that I said I hate the Cowboys as a whole, not just as individuals, let me clarify my previous statement by saying that not only do I hate the team, I hate all the individuals who are, were, or will be Dallas Cowboys.

EricTheClown
08-13-2010, 11:38 AM
"Sports Hate"
Sean Payton.
Two years ago his "great play calling" often backfired.
He gets a few lucky breaks and now he is a genius.

Andy Freeland
08-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Even if I somehow get stuck watching the junior varsity girls bowling team from Amarillo, I'm watching in hope they all break their legs. And then the venue they're playing in catches fire. And then gets hit by a tornado. Then a flash flood. Twice.

Strange, the junior varsity girls bowling team from Amarillo had nothing but nice things to say about you.

Resdog154
08-13-2010, 02:30 PM
So strange to me seeing Rivers leading the vote at the moment. I can understand why some don't like his (over?)confidence and trash talking, but most of that was between him and Jay Cutler who probably deserved it. I have never heard a bad word about Phillip off the field. The guy likes to win and shows it.

Belichik got my vote - he's been caught cheating and loves nothing more than running up the score - never seen anything remotely classy from him.

bluestree
08-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Favre, because I'm a pancake man and he's a waffle.

jaGmen
08-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Prove me wrong. The teams that won were "built" on defense. They played good D and Brady took care of the team. When they started relying on him to win they couldn't win championships. He has less than half the skill Peyton does and somehow people talk about him being in the conversation of the best QB ever. He is the joke.

jaGmen
08-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Not bitter, just stating truth. He never had more than 28 TD passes in a year before he got those two. Which is good, but not great. So I recant the statement about him being an average player. He's good, but not close to Peyton, Favre, Marino or Montana

buzmeg
08-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Without a doubt it's T.O. followed closely by Vick and Lewis (two unsavory characters).

Polishguy00
08-13-2010, 03:46 PM
I don't actually hate anyone because I don't actually know them. I picked other because I am a Bears fan and I think it is mandated by the league for someone to say "Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre" somewhere, somehow on a daily basis. I really do think that Ed Werder has been cloned so he can be in Mississippi and Dallas at the same time.

So, I dislike Favre strongly. Ray Lewis as well. The thing in the NFL that makes my skin crawl more than anything is "dun-dun-DA-Dun-duh-duh-dunt....Go! Pack. Go!" I hate hearing the name Robert Brooks. The best things in the NFL to hear are: a song that ends in "Bear Down, Chicago Bears, Bear Down" and jets flying over before a game.

Polishguy00
08-13-2010, 03:53 PM
IF the question was "Who is it easiest to be jealous of?"

Then I go with Brady. He has a sugar mama, three rings, throws to two of the best receivers in the league, has a guru as a coach and will probably win the lottery on numbers Andy meant to play one night but did not have time to because he absolutely had to find out the college roommate of Zeke Markhausen was to fill in some time for a pre-season broadcast.

BTW, Andy, just save yourself some time and try for a Brett Basanez-Zake Markhausen Northwestern angle of some sort.

KabaModernFan
08-13-2010, 05:07 PM
Prove me wrong. The teams that won were "built" on defense. They played good D and Brady took care of the team. When they started relying on him to win they couldn't win championships. He has less than half the skill Peyton does and somehow people talk about him being in the conversation of the best QB ever. He is the joke.

In 2001 Tom Brady was still being treated with kid gloves, but in 2003 and 2004, he finished 6th and 10th in passing yards respectively. So no, he did not just "take care of the team." Also, his best receivers from that 2001-2004 stretch? Troy Brown, David Patten, Deion Branch, and David Givens. His tight ends were Daniel Graham and Christian Fauria. Until they acquired Corey Dillon in 2004, his runningbacks were Kevin Faulk and the immortal Antowain Smith. The offensive line during that stretch had only one Pro Bowl appearance (Damien Woody in 2002), and had at least one new starter each year. Aside from Troy Brown in 2001, he never played with a receiver who amassed over 1,000 yards until the 2007 season when the Patriots acquired Randy Moss and Wes Welker.

Also, in regards to your claim that they just played good defense, in 2001 New England finished 24th in the NFL in total yards allowed. Then in 2003 and 2004 they finished 7th and 9th respectively, allowing about an average of 300 yards per game those seasons. Then in the Super Bowl each of those years, they allowed over 400 yards of total offense to Carolina and Philadelphia. Tom Brady meanwhile, thrived in both of those games. He threw for 354 yards and 3 TDs against Carolina, and he threw for 236 yards along with 2 TDs and no interceptions against Carolina. (Note: They were also helped out by Donovan McNabb's 10 minute long 2-Minute Drill, but still.)

Tom Brady is inarguably a great quarterback, and it's almost scary to imagine how much better he could've been with a decent supporting cast during their mini-dynasty. He never played with a wide receiver you would consider even better than above average until Randy Moss got there. He worked with an offensive line with very little continuity from year to year, and excluding Corey Dillon at the end of his career, he never played with a runningback that defenses were afraid of. Yet he still won 3 Super Bowls and cemented his legacy as one of the great quarterbacks of not only this era, but of all-time.

RSConn5
08-13-2010, 05:35 PM
In 2001 Tom Brady was still being treated with kid gloves, but in 2003 and 2004, he finished 6th and 10th in passing yards respectively. So no, he did not just "take care of the team." Also, his best receivers from that 2001-2004 stretch? Troy Brown, David Patten, Deion Branch, and David Givens. His tight ends were Daniel Graham and Christian Fauria. Until they acquired Corey Dillon in 2004, his runningbacks were Kevin Faulk and the immortal Antowain Smith. The offensive line during that stretch had only one Pro Bowl appearance (Damien Woody in 2002), and had at least one new starter each year. Aside from Troy Brown in 2001, he never played with a receiver who amassed over 1,000 yards until the 2007 season when the Patriots acquired Randy Moss and Wes Welker.

Also, in regards to your claim that they just played good defense, in 2001 New England finished 24th in the NFL in total yards allowed. Then in 2003 and 2004 they finished 7th and 9th respectively, allowing about an average of 300 yards per game those seasons. Then in the Super Bowl each of those years, they allowed over 400 yards of total offense to Carolina and Philadelphia. Tom Brady meanwhile, thrived in both of those games. He threw for 354 yards and 3 TDs against Carolina, and he threw for 236 yards along with 2 TDs and no interceptions against Carolina. (Note: They were also helped out by Donovan McNabb's 10 minute long 2-Minute Drill, but still.)

Tom Brady is inarguably a great quarterback, and it's almost scary to imagine how much better he could've been with a decent supporting cast during their mini-dynasty. He never played with a wide receiver you would consider even better than above average until Randy Moss got there. He worked with an offensive line with very little continuity from year to year, and excluding Corey Dillon at the end of his career, he never played with a runningback that defenses were afraid of. Yet he still won 3 Super Bowls and cemented his legacy as one of the great quarterbacks of not only this era, but of all-time.

Hell yeah. I wish i could shake your hand but we are on a forum so i gave you a "hell yeah". I don't know how anybody argues against that.

FessJL0861
08-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Favre, because I'm a pancake man and he's a waffle.

Best post in the thread so far. Granted, we are both Green Bay fans though...

FessJL0861
08-13-2010, 05:47 PM
I don't actually hate anyone because I don't actually know them. I picked other because I am a Bears fan and I think it is mandated by the league for someone to say "Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre" somewhere, somehow on a daily basis. I really do think that Ed Werder has been cloned so he can be in Mississippi and Dallas at the same time.

So, I dislike Favre strongly. Ray Lewis as well. The thing in the NFL that makes my skin crawl more than anything is "dun-dun-DA-Dun-duh-duh-dunt....Go! Pack. Go!" I hate hearing the name Robert Brooks. The best things in the NFL to hear are: a song that ends in "Bear Down, Chicago Bears, Bear Down" and jets flying over before a game.

The SuperBowl Shuffle makes me noxious in a "hungover and I smelled burnt eggs" way.

Oh, and... "dun-dun-DA-Dun-duh-duh-dunt....Go! Pack. Go!":)

FessJL0861
08-13-2010, 05:48 PM
BTW, Andy, just save yourself some time and try for a Brett Basanez-Zake Markhausen Northwestern angle of some sort.

OK, that might be the best post in the thread so far.

jaGmen
08-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Alright what I meant to say by taking care of the team was the fact he didn't have the pressure on him to win games. He just made short throws and didn't turn the ball over.

As far as yards given up, I don't care if they give up 600 yards a game because it gives the offense 0 points. They were never below 6th in points allowed when they won super bowls. They were defensive teams.

jaGmen
08-13-2010, 05:55 PM
It was meant as sports hate, not personal

KabaModernFan
08-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Alright what I meant to say by taking care of the team was the fact he didn't have the pressure on him to win games. He just made short throws and didn't turn the ball over.

As far as yards given up, I don't care if they give up 600 yards a game because it gives the offense 0 points. They were never below 6th in points allowed when they won super bowls. They were defensive teams.

First of all, every quarterback is under pressure to win games. They run the offense, and if they don't win they're the ones getting blamed. Secondly, your argument that all he did was make short throws is completely asinine and there's no way you can prove that. However, knowing that you'll feel like you've won if I don't argue that point, I'll do my best to disprove it with these numbers. Tom Brady finished 8th in the NFL in adjusted YPA in both 2003 and 2004. So obviously he must've been throwing the ball a little further than you're giving him credit for.

And true, they never did dip below 6th in points allowed during the regular season. In 2003 they averaged just under 15 points, and in 2004 they averaged just over 16 points. However, in both Super Bowls they allowed well over their average for the season, giving up 29 to Carolina and 21 to Philadelphia. Tom Brady lives for these big moments and big games such as the Super Bowl, posting a QB Rating over 100 in both the 2003 and 2004 Super Bowls. This of course brings us full-circle, back to his ability to play his best when there was the most pressure on him to come through for his team.

iwatt
08-13-2010, 07:02 PM
It was meant as sports hate, not personal

I would take Eli over Peyton any time. Rex Grossman was the MVP of the Colts on that Superbowl. Brady is the real deal. Just ask Payton. And ask anybody about the SB XLII, and they tell you that Brady did his job. He put his team on top, and it was up to the defense to stop the Giants...they didn't.

Greatest playoff QBs: Aikman, Bradshaw, Brady, Montana
Greatest Regular season QBs: Marino, Manning

Somebody else (http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_261_Brady_vs._Manning:_Complete_&_Unabridged,_Vol._II.html)made this argument for me, even before 2007.

brauneyz
08-13-2010, 07:13 PM
I would take Eli over Peyton any time.
You're cracking me up here. (How could anyone hate a Manning?)

Gotta go with Peyton over Eli in the comedy dept. though. His commercials are hilarious. Poor Eli, always the tag-a-long little bro. :)

iwatt
08-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Say what you will..Eli doesn't play in a dome, and won the big one. Unlike Peyton, he actually deserved the SB MVP he won.

bluestree
08-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Polishguy00

FessJL0861

The SuperBowl Shuffle makes me noxious in a "hungover and I smelled burnt eggs" way.

Oh, and... "dun-dun-DA-Dun-duh-duh-dunt....Go! Pack. Go!"

Bears-Packers, Packers-Bears; you gotta love it! The mitochodrial DNA of NFL rivalries. Bears fans are my nemesis, and I will gladly have a beer with any one of them and tell them about it.

Pattrick
08-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Although I don't "hate" anybody, Ray Lewis would get my vote in this poll if he were one of the options. I don't like him very much...... at all. His pre-game act gives me serious tired head.

giantsfan97
08-13-2010, 08:13 PM
I would take Eli over Peyton any time.
Look, I love Eli as much as heterosexually possible, and I definitely agree that playing outdoors most of the time hurts a QB's stats more than people probably think... BUT, c'mon... Peyton is the better quarterback.

Docta
08-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Why am I the only one who hates Eli? Anyone remember him refusing to play for San Diego? (the team that originally drafted him)

StarvinMarvin
08-13-2010, 09:28 PM
BTDT... WE in cincy lived thru Rickey Hundley. That not enough reason to hate on Eli when you consider he advertised he'd not play for the 'Bolts. But, like everyone here, you're welcome to your opinion.

brauneyz
08-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Why am I the only one who hates Eli? Anyone remember him refusing to play for San Diego? (the team that originally drafted him)

Always thought that was under the direction of Big Daddy Archie? Or maybe I'm just spreading a rumor.

Hey Andy, maybe we need our own rumor mill where we can dump all this unsubstantiated nonsense. I'm sure the real football fans would feel blessedly relieved.

Tinindian
08-13-2010, 09:35 PM

Well I always thought it was a pretty classless move regardless of if it was Archie or Eli. I always had a problem with Elway for the same reason.

Colts01
08-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Always thought that was under the direction of Big Daddy Archie? Or maybe I'm just spreading a rumor.

Hey Andy, maybe we need our own rumor mill where we can dump all this unsubstantiated nonsense. I'm sure the real football fans would feel blessedly relieved.

haha thats a great idea!...The Rumor Mill

philf
08-13-2010, 10:05 PM
I voted for Eli, but after reading the comments, I have to agree that Hines Ward is way up there.

FLPackerFan
08-13-2010, 11:20 PM
I don't like to use the word hate. I will however say that I can't stand any players, coaches, or front office people who work for or play for the Minnesota Viqueens.

IndyColtsFan
08-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Philip Rivers is a punk IMO

buzmeg
08-14-2010, 12:04 AM

OK I'm sold, but then I was never a Brady hater.

Bengals1181
08-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Philip Rivers is a punk IMO

x2, though not near the top of my list.

KabaModernFan
08-14-2010, 12:38 AM
OK I'm sold, but then I was never a Brady hater.

Well thank you, I'm glad I didn't waste all that time making that argument for nothing haha. I have absolutely no rooting interest for or against Tom Brady, but it just infuriates me when people say he's not a great quarterback.

BubbaLove
08-14-2010, 01:02 AM

I stated on another thread that I think Eli is overrated and overpaid, but in no way is Eli's "aw shucks" personality dislikable. And as far as the San Diego/New York situation goes, I think it has worked out pretty well for both teams.

Eli comes across as a pretty decent dude from everything I seen or read and keep in mind that I am a Ohioan trapped in Giants country.

jaGmen
08-14-2010, 01:55 PM
They're not always blamed. A lot of the time the line gets blamed for not allowing the QB time to throw.

My point there was he didn't have to do it all. He had a great defense so he just had to be good enough to win. Other QB's like Jake Plummer in Arizona and Peyton Manning before 2005 had to do everything.

Also, you're giving all the credit for those drives to him, not the ones who caught the ball and ran with it (Redmond, Brown, Givens, etc).

Adjusted YPA is a random stat. It doesn't really prove he was throwing downfield, particularly since it factors in interceptions and other things. In all honesty, how many times did you see him throw the ball more than 25 yards during those years?

And as I said, total passing yards are also partly due to what the receiver does. A QB will get 60 passing yards to his credit if he throws a pass 60 yards and the receiver gets pushed out or if he throws it 5 and the receiver runs for 55.

In all seriousness, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I don't think either of us will be persuaded by what the other says, so we might as well just agree to disagree.

KabaModernFan
08-14-2010, 02:21 PM
They're not always blamed. A lot of the time the line gets blamed for not allowing the QB time to throw.

My point there was he didn't have to do it all. He had a great defense so he just had to be good enough to win. Other QB's like Jake Plummer in Arizona and Peyton Manning before 2005 had to do everything.

Also, you're giving all the credit for those drives to him, not the ones who caught the ball and ran with it (Redmond, Brown, Givens, etc).

Adjusted YPA is a random stat. It doesn't really prove he was throwing downfield, particularly since it factors in interceptions and other things. In all honesty, how many times did you see him throw the ball more than 25 yards during those years?

And as I said, total passing yards are also partly due to what the receiver does. A QB will get 60 passing yards to his credit if he throws a pass 60 yards and the receiver gets pushed out or if he throws it 5 and the receiver runs for 55.

In all seriousness, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I don't think either of us will be persuaded by what the other says, so we might as well just agree to disagree.

The only example I can think of that the line was blamed was David Carr in his first couple seasons. Other than that, it's always the quarterback that takes heat. And that doesn't change the fact that all QBs are always playing under pressure. All the time. Your point that he didn't have to do it all may be correct, but he pretty much did it all anyway. Well, as much as one can possibly do with the mediocre supporting cast Tom Brady had around him. Also, Jake Plummer doesn't belong anywhere near this argument at all. Peyton Manning I'll agree with, but Plummer can't even come close to being as good as Manning or Brady, not even in his dreams. And how much downfield running do you honestly think Troy Brown and David Givens were doing? How many people could they really be making miss? He never had a 1,000 yard receiver after Troy Brown in 2001, they couldn't have been producing that much YAC.

Adjusted YPA may not be the most accurate statistic, or the most well-known, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it holds more water than "How many times did you see him throw the ball more than 25 yards?" And we all know that passing yards are partly due to the receiver, but Brady threw for over 3,500 yards from 2002-2006 without a single 1,000 yard receiver. Surely this speaks volumes about Brady's passing ability even with a dearth of talent around him.

And of course we're both entitled to our opinions, but if your opinion is that Tom Brady was just an average quarterback who is considered great because his coach was cheating and he was throwing to Randy Moss and Wes Welker, then your opinion is just wrong. Sorry.

jaGmen
08-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Opinions are statements that can't be proven right or wrong. If you don't realize that go back to 1st grade

KabaModernFan
08-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Stay classy.

Jaco
08-15-2010, 12:48 AM
The who's better: Manning vs. Brady vs. whoever else should be in its own place. I love to talk Colts and Pats, but I bet this argument would be better and less annoying to the many others that don't want to see this in every other thread if it was in its own dedicated place. We could have the most stat intensive, passionate argument of all time!

That being said, I voted for Rivers, reasons why echoing others.

Colts01
08-15-2010, 02:13 AM
The Manning vs. Brady one will go on forever though another superbowl sure will help Peyton in that argument

msclemons
08-15-2010, 03:03 AM
Props to KabaModernFan for his Brady arguments. Kaba laid out solid evidence of Brady's skill and backed that evidence up with facts, not opinion.

I still hate Brady and hope he gets attacked by lobsters though. There are wild lobsters in New England right? They could conceivably attack Brady.

Pattrick
08-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Props to KabaModernFan for his Brady arguments. Kaba laid out solid evidence of Brady's skill and backed that evidence up with facts, not opinion.

I still hate Brady and hope he gets attacked by lobsters though. There are wild lobsters in New England right? They could conceivably attack Brady.

Geez msclemons, such violence from you. Although I don't love or hate Brady, I would seriously enjoy watching a pro-football player get attacked by wild lobsters. BTW, have you been reading the rumors about Brady being traded to SF next year if his contract can't get worked out in NE?

Bengals1181
08-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Stay classy.

what did you expect from a stealers fan?

KabaModernFan
08-15-2010, 02:08 PM

Lol clem, and thank you.

TheLinc
08-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Terrell Owens isn't on the list? Really?

StarvinMarvin
08-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Terrell Owens isn't on the list? Really?

Don't be hatin' on T.O. ... He's on my Bengals now and hasn't "blowed up"... yet ;)

williwonte
08-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Where are the Detroit fans? They can't sit and let Matt get away with a team-ocide.

BubbaLove
08-15-2010, 06:38 PM

LOL. It is entirely possible that Brady could be attacked, there have been numerous reports of wild packs of lobsters attacking innocents all throughout the New England states.

Colts01
08-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Curtis Painter!:woot:

rxbrown86
08-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Shayne Graham - that guys flaming orange hair really pisses me off! First a Bengal and now a Raven, C'mon Son!

GoBigOrGoHome
08-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Where are the Detroit fans? They can't sit and let Matt get away with a team-ocide.

Had to go there, huh?

)(*^$%&@#*^&^_(*^&P_$#()^!@%$&@#%^&^)_)(_+)(**()%I(*@RT$%^()*&$%$#W&$*%(V^B)*()*(_|){P*V()&C*%P$O#O)^&@X#($^&&*12718660)&B_NPUHLJGBOI$#VC@($% ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Good enough? Hope so. I just ran out of bile & venom.
:star:

BuckeyeRidley
08-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Had to go there, huh?

)(*^$%&@#*^&^_(*^&P_$#()^!@%$&@#%^&^)_)(_+)(**()%I(*@RT$%^()*&$%$#W&$*%(V^B)*()*(_|){P*V()&C*%P$O#O)^&@X#($^&&*12718660)&B_NPUHLJGBOI$#VC@($% ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Have some of Andy's Chili, GoBig? LOL!!! That's some mad heat Bro! It'll be alright, ya'll. Its Cool! *shakes head up and down with arms crossed and lips puckered out*

BuckeyeRidley
08-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Also, I'm not a hate guy but I used to NOT STAND Keyshawn Johnson!!!!! He won the Super Bowl over MY Raiders and carried his attitude on and stayed the same after being suspended now called "Keyshawned" for the rest of the season by his now former head coach and ESPN fellow associate Jon Gruden. IT ERKED MY NERVES!!!! Glad My Colts won that MNF game on Tony Dungy's Birthday in 2003! I had to turn early and watch the Sports Ticker on ESPN2 'cause I was so nerve racked!!!

GoBigOrGoHome
08-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Have some of Andy's Chili, GoBig? LOL!!! That's some mad heat Bro! It'll be alright, ya'll. Its Cool! *shakes head up and down with arms crossed and lips puckered out*

You got dump truck full of Andy's chili rolling around? Maybe two? I think I could consume five 55-gallon drums of battery acid and still not be rid of his milleness.

Andy Freeland
08-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Had to go there, huh?

This is a family friendly site. I'm gong to have to ask you to delete 2 of those exclamation points and 1 ampersand.

Polishguy00
08-17-2010, 08:41 AM
Had to go there, huh?

Just one day in my life. One day. I want to be drunk enough to read that and form a sentence.

Also, bathing in Andy's Chili might be good enough to make myself sick and poisoned to the point that I hallucinate my way to success.

SEABAGS
08-17-2010, 10:26 AM
"Sports Hate"
Sean Payton.
Two years ago his "great play calling" often backfired.
He gets a few lucky breaks and now he is a genius.

I think we were separated a birth. I agree 100% with your Sean Payton assessment.

Also, Rivers is a PUNK

I can't stand Brian Urlacher. He went from over achiever to average joe & he thinks he's Da Bomb.

mkocs6
08-17-2010, 09:10 PM
I really enjoy disliking the Colts because so many fans generally agree that they're the good guys. I hate the way the Colts always lie down in the last few weeks of the season and allow inferior teams into the playoffs... and because they did it to the Browns once. Mostly that, though.