PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Week 1 - Chiefs @ Falcons - 8/13/2010

Andy Freeland
08-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Chiefs @ Falcons

msclemons
08-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Watching the replay...

Tyson Jackson looked really slow reacting and getting off blocks. Excellent strength and good quickness in space but he seems to get tied up by blockers too long.

Eric Berry made a fantastic open field tackle on Turner.

Why do the Chiefs keep putting other backs in front of Charles? Give Jamaal the rock.

Todd Haley's body language on the sideline is horrible. Absolutely horrible. He's practically screaming to his team "you suck and have no chance".

Wordsworth
08-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Why do the Chiefs keep putting other backs in front of Charles? Give Jamaal the rock.

I don't know either. Jamaal is the man, give him the ball. It is just preseason now though so I wouldn't get too caught up in it. He should be the starter by week 1. Don't drink the August Kool-Aid!

Todd Haley's body language on the sideline is horrible. Absolutely horrible. He's practically screaming to his team "you suck and have no chance".

I agree with you. I think it's because Haley is a Parcells disciple and all his guys are like that. He takes a very hard-nosed, drill sergeant type approach to his team and it is often very negative. A lot of guys don't like it, but the ones that respond well become fiercely loyal to the coaches and the system they employ. Sparano is very similar though his body language isn't like Haley's