No. But definitely out of free time for the foreseeable. Hope you enjoyed, and Kim Pegula, I hope you believe me.
An excellent kicker is worth more money than might be imagined. Right now, and despite the amazing display put on in fifteen minutes yesterday afternoon when the three best kickers in the game today, Tucker, Walsh, and Zeuerlein, all pushed a field goal try wide right, those guys are gold. The dropoff to merely very good is this: You probably lose one or two extra games because your kicker isn't one of them (I don't count Gostkowski because he plays for the devil team.) You probably make two or
In no particular order, the positions for which good enough will not be sufficient:
1. Center - he runs the offensive line. I want someone who is tough, smart, and a natural leader. Also quick hands and feet. Would help if he was farmer-strong.
2. Punt and kickoff gunner - knowing that not only will you likely never give up a return for touchdown but will more often than not net no return on punts is a beautiful thing.
3. Offensive Tackles - not saying it is OK to break
Updated 11-23-2015 at 02:55 PM by ScottDCP
As George Patton often said: the thing I just wrote in the subject line.
There is a time for becoming conservative, and lemme tell Mr. Jauron, it isn't the second you get a one point lead in the first quarter, as a rule. I want to push forward at all times. On offense, defense, and kicking teams. Always be on the hunt for an advantage. Always be ready to capitalize on a mistake. Always be ready to bounce back form a failure. 4th and 1 on their 45? Bet your bippy we are going for it,
1. I want you to be able to call your own plays.
2. Accuracy under pressure
3. Decision making under pressure
4. Mobility in the pocket
5. Not a douchebag
6. Physical, mental, and emotional toughness.
If you don't have 2 through 6, I will always be looking for someone who does. That said, I value continuity and consistency, so if you are a middle of the pack guy who lacks some polish, say a little less mobile or a little too aggressive, I am not