You guys sitting at 0-3? Wake up and realize you are driving a 1977 AMC Pacer with a pile o'miles and two leaky wheels, bad brakes and a close to blown head gasket. Good luck pushing that turd into the playoffs.
Rich G 2.100
Meat Loaf sez:
- One pick per week
- Your chosen team must be at least a (+3) underdog (Only games listed in this column are eligible)
- Your chosen team must win the game outright (no 'pushes' or 'covers')
- Season winner is the one with the most upsets correctly chosen between Week #1 through the Conference Championship Games (20 weeks all together)
- There will be a points system to determine a winner in the event of a tie
- Points will be accumulated by adding the game spreads for your correct picks (if you take Carolina (+4.5) and Carolina wins, you will be awarded a win and 4.5 points). Be careful making picks based on the number of points possible. Points only count if you are tied for the total wins lead when the whole contest is finished.
- The No Upsets Option: Predict correctly that 'No Upsets' will occur in any given week and you will be awarded one win and a point total equal to the sum of all the spreads in that week's Upset Special. If you wish to exercise the 'No Upsets' Option, that prediction is due by 5 minutes prior to kickoff of the first game of the week in question. This includes Thursday Night Football or Saturday games. The 'No Upsets' option is confined to the Upset Possibilities listed in this article.
- Picks are due no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the broadcast time for your game. The FootballPros.com time stamp on your post is gospel.
- Spread lines, once posted, will remain static throughout the week. This isn't The Sports Book at Caesar's Palace, after all.
Week #4 Upset Special Possibilities
Odds by OddsShark.
All times Eastern.
Underdogs in bold.
Thursday Night Football
- Oh, why not? Dolphins (+7) @ Bengals
Sunday 9:30 AM Eastern, London Game
Sunday 1:00 Games
- Lions @ Bears (+3)
- Browns (+7.5) @ Redskins
- Titans (+5) @ Texans
- Bills (+4.5) @ Patriots
- Panthers @ Falcons (+3)
- Raiders (+3.5) @ Ravens
Sunday 4:00ish Games
- Broncos @ Buccaneers (+3.5)
- Saints (+4) @ Chargers
- Rams (+8.5) @ Cardinals
Sunday Night Football (8:20 PM)
- Chiefs (+4) @ Steelers
Monday Night Football (8:30 PM)
- Giants (+5) @ Vikings
Biggie's Week #4 Upset Special: Gimme the... the... IHaveNoIdeas (+?) I'll make my pick in the forum.