I dunno about you all, but I am getting really tired of all the whining from guys like Cam Newton. Take the shots. Get up. Congratulate the man for getting to you and keep playing. Don't moan and groan about it. Act like a man. Get treated like one. Simple.
Anywhoodles... On to week ten.
Last week was a decent week with xmenehune, Matt and myself all tallying wins with the Lions' (+6) latest 4th quarter comeback (yes, all 5 of their 2016 wins have been of the last-minute variety).
- One pick per week
- Your chosen team must be at least a (+3) underdog (Only games listed in this column are eligible)
- Your chosen team must win the game outright (no 'pushes' or 'covers')
- Season winner is the one with the most upsets correctly chosen between Week #1 through the Conference Championship Games (20 weeks all together)
- There will be a points system to determine a winner in the event of a tie
- Points will be accumulated by adding the game spreads for your correct picks (if you take Carolina (+4.5) and Carolina wins, you will be awarded a win and 4.5 points). Be careful making picks based on the number of points possible. Points only count if you are tied for the total wins lead when the whole contest is finished.
- The No Upsets Option: Predict correctly that 'No Upsets' will occur in any given week and you will be awarded one win and a point total equal to the sum of all the spreads in that week's Upset Special. If you wish to exercise the 'No Upsets' Option, that prediction is due by 5 minutes prior to kickoff of the first game of the week in question. This includes Thursday Night Football or Saturday games. The 'No Upsets' option is confined to the Upset Possibilities listed in this article.
- Picks are due no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the broadcast time for your game. The FootballPros.com time stamp on your post is gospel.
- Spread lines, once posted, will remain static throughout the week. This isn't The Sports Book at Caesar's Palace, after all.
Week #10 Upset Special Possibilities
Odds by OddsShark.
All times Eastern.
Underdogs in bold.
Sunday 1:00 Games
- Chiefs (+3) @ Panthers
- Vikings (+3) @ Redskins
- Packers @ Titans (+3)
- Broncos (+3) @ Saints
Sunday 4:15 Games
- Dolphins (+4) @ Chargers
- 49ers (+13.5) @ Cardinals
Sunday Night Football (8:20 PM)
- Seahawks (+7.5) @ Patriots
Monday Night Football (8:30 PM)
Biggie's Week #10 Upset Special: I really, really had to squint at the screen and play fast & loose to get us some potential upsets. If I had not, we would only have had a total of four games to choose from this week. I am going to do a dum-dum and roll with No U..... Yeah. I gotta think about this a bit. I'll make my pick in the forum.