Since I can't catch Raven and none of you can catch me, I get the Silver and a few of you are slugging it out for the Bronze.
Rich G 7.535
Matt K 6.305
- One pick per week
- Your chosen team must be at least a (+2) underdog (Only games listed in this column are eligible)
- Your chosen team must win the game outright (no 'pushes' or 'covers')
- Season winner is the one with the most upsets correctly chosen between Week #1 through the Conference Championship Games (20 weeks all together)
- There will be a points system to determine a winner in the event of a tie
- Points will be accumulated by adding the game spreads for your correct picks (if you take Carolina (+4.5) and Carolina wins, you will be awarded a win and 4.5 points). Be careful making picks based on the number of points possible. Points only count if you are tied for the total wins lead when the whole contest is finished.
- The No Upsets Option: Predict correctly that 'No Upsets' will occur in any given week and you will be awarded one win and a point total equal to the sum of all the spreads in that week's Upset Special. If you wish to exercise the 'No Upsets' Option, that prediction is due by 5 minutes prior to kickoff of the first game of the week in question. This includes Saturday games. The 'No Upsets' option is confined to the Upset Possibilities listed in this article.
- The All Upsets Option: Predict correctly that 'All Upsets' will occur in any given playoff week and you will be awarded one win and a point total equal to the sum of all the spreads in that week's Upset Special. If you wish to exercise the 'All Upsets' Option, that prediction is due by 5 minutes prior to kickoff of the first game of the week in question. The 'All Upsets' option is confined to the Upset Possibilities listed in this article.
- Picks are due no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the broadcast time for your game. The FootballPros.com time stamp on your post is gospel.
- Spread lines, once posted, will remain static throughout the week. This isn't The Sports Book at Caesar's Palace, after all.
Odds by OddsShark.
All times Eastern.
Underdogs in bold.
2016 Conference Championship Round Upset Special Possibilities
Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:05 PM
- Packers (+4.5) @ Falcons
Sunday, January 22, 2017 6:40 PM
- Steelers (+5.5) @ Patriots
Biggie's 2016 Conference Championship Round Upset Special: My gut has done me right and it has done me wrong this year. But I got a feelin' we're in for a fun weekend...
Gimme All Upsets