- Fan of the Baltimore Ravens and Penn State Nittany Lions
- Baltimore, MD
- Playing, watching, studying, eating, breathing, and sleeping football.
- Favorite Team:
"Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-06-2011 04:48 AM
- Last Activity
- 12-17-2015 04:58 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9
View KabaModernFan's Blog
on 09-22-2010 at 11:33 PM
11) Atlanta Falcons – Looked much more like the team I thought they were against Arizona, after a decent showing against the Steelers the previous week. Unfortunately, I still can’t move them up too far because all they did was beat Arizona, something that most teams will be doing this year. Their upcoming game against New Orleans has game of the week potential, and even with a loss they could move into the Top 10.
10) Miami Dolphins – Opened a lot of eyes with their victory over
on 09-22-2010 at 11:32 PM
Another week in the books and the picture is starting to become a little more clear. In about a week or two we should all know who the contenders and pretenders are, but right now we can only go off of what we have after two games. One thing we do know is that QBs are dropping like flies, with four coaches deciding to pull their starter for the backup. Will the trend continue? I don't know, but there are some things we can always count on. Like no matter who the Bills put at QB, they're still going
on 09-14-2010 at 04:26 PM
10) Tennessee Titans - This just in: Chris Johnson is good and Vince Young wins games. I said earlier that Miami should've beaten Buffalo by double digits, and that's relelvant here. Why? Because the best teams always should destroy bad teams. That's exactly what Tennessee did to Oakland, and it's possible that the AFC South is wide open this year. Again, we'll know more after we see them play Pittsburgh next week.
9) Indianapolis Colts - I was still trying to grasp how Peyton Manning
on 09-14-2010 at 04:22 PM
We all know Power Rankings are utterly useless and should not be viewed as a legitimate means of ranking teams in the NFL under any circumstances. But a Power Poll? Sounds like something with more credibility, even though it's equally as useless. Long story short, it's an excuse for me to post a blog. Deal with it. So without further ado, let's countdown backwards from 32 to 1 as I try not to look like an idiot by next week.
32) Buffalo Bills - Trent Edwards continues his mastery