Thread: Colts camp

Colts camp

Local video at colts camp
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

That was nice but it didn't answer the most important question. Who's gonna get most of the carries, Addai or Brown? Fantasy drafts are coming up soon! We need to know!

Also, is Ashley Adamson really cute or is that my beer goggles?

Lastly, is Gonzales fully healthy? If he is the Colts' receiving core is going to be nasty. Filthy nasty. Wayne, Clark, Garcon, Collie and Gonzales? That's a DB nightmare right there.

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    That was nice but it didn't answer the most important question. Who's gonna get most of the carries, Addai or Brown? Fantasy drafts are coming up soon! We need to know!

Also, is Ashley Adamson really cute or is that my beer goggles?

Lastly, is Gonzales fully healthy? If he is the Colts' receiving core is going to be nasty. Filthy nasty. Wayne, Clark, Garcon, Collie and Gonzales? That's a DB nightmare right there.
    yes on cute..Tiptoe Joe is 1st team till he gets hurt..Gonzo is healthy..But until he lasts still afraid to touch him in fantasy
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the vid; I think that there will be some good plays coming from Collie & Donald Brown is gonna be a factor this year. He's shown enough to get involved & be the premier guy at least with a healthy Addai. Gotta hand it to the poise & capability of Caldwell; I think this team can do special things and be competitive; I say DO NOT sleep on the Houston Texans. I expect the Colts to go their usual winning streak & be 12-4.

Loved the Throwback Unies!!! Nice!
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley