Thread: Regular season week 16- Indianapolis Colts 19 Houston Texans 16

Regular season week 16- Indianapolis Colts 19 Houston Texans 16

8:20 pm ET
    line- Texans -7
    FP Council pick-Texans
    Last edited by Colts01; 12-23-2011 at 05:32 AM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

We can't even lose right this year.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

I was real surprised when no one took the Colts as an upset pick this week. I looked hard at that game. I think if I had looked a littlle harder and remembered that Orlovsky played for the Texans, I might have pulled the trigger.

Unfortunately, when I hear 'Dan Orlovsky' I have nasty flashbacks of the 2008 Lions and a certain QB getting chased out the back of the end zone by Jared Allen...
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

The Texans do not look like a real playoff team. That was a dismal performance against a dormat of a team.

However, the worst performance of the night was turned in either by the officiating crew or Mike Mayock. Someone should take him aside and gently tell him that it's great that he knows so much about football, but that he doesn't have to show off that knowledge after each and every play.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    The Colts are playing themselves right out of Andrew Luck. Great job.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

I'd imagine that Sam Bradford's real estate agent has been put on notice.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

It must be weird to be Luck, watching these games and knowing they decide where he's going to spend the next 5 years of his life, maybe his entire pro career. His life is hanging on Orlovsky's arm and Peterson's ankle.

The Colts can't even Suck4Luck correctly. We now have a 3 way tie in the Luck Sweepstakes. We're going to have to brush up on draft order tie-breakers.