Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AFC Wild Card Playoff- Houston Texans 31 Cincinnati Bengals 10

Blog Entries
    Watching Arian Foster run is just flat enjoyable.

Frustrating loss I'm sure. So many things to point to. Marvin being Marvin, the incredible play by Watt, and the unraveling/disappearance of the rookies in the 2nd half, but all in all it was a season I hope Bengal fans are proud of.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Quote Originally Posted by vancemeek View Post
    Crocker has been terrible for a while. He is a massive liability in coverage. The Bengals secondary isn't built for today's NFL. Both corners, with Hall and Clements, are solid tacklers but vulnerable to speed, and the safeties are great against the run, and at blitzing bit can't cover mud. The secondary has to be retooled as priority 1 along with getting 2 new guards. Nate livings is an abomination

I think Clements may have one more year at CB in him, but ultimately I'd actually like to see him moved to FS where I think he can extend his career for another 3-4 years.

I think Hall can handle today's game. It's not speed that beats him, its size. He struggles with the elite WR's in the league.

I'd like to see Pacman back. Tonight was actually the first TD he gave up all season, and it took him slipping on the play and his safety help showing up late.

Safety continues to be a major need for this team. I like Reggie Nelson, but he seems to make 1-2 mistakes a game. Hopefully Mays can step up and Sands can develop as this isn't a good safety class at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I appreciate what Crocker has done, but its time for him to go.

It's a bummer the oline didn't play better today. The stats (the INT stat is deceiving) may not show it, but Dalton was pretty good today. As accurate as I've seen him.
    Dalton was definitely good today aside from the picks. Only one was his fault. The one by Watt was definitely a great play and the second one was a 4th down prayer.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

4. canada goo...

Ummm, Pruitt, stop making messes around here. Jeez.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    canada goo...

Ummm, Pruitt, stop making messes around here. Jeez.
    Kind of an odd standalone statement now that I've deleted the spam it referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Kind of an odd standalone statement now that I've deleted the spam it referenced.
    I am as confused as Mike Smith on 4th down.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

7. This was from a funny spammer post about Canadian goose down apparel. But the spambot kept referring to "canada goo".

I just could not resist.

Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    This was from a funny spammer post about Canadian goose down apparel. But the spambot kept referring to "canada goo".
    Sick and tired of you American types making fun of us Canadians. It gets me so mad...

“I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

dexcribe The sower by Vincent van gogh 1888 oil on canvas

klimt and snake meaning - 3 bears by shishkin, veselovskaya kreuzbuorg