Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curtis Painter

Curtis Painter

I wanted him to do well,but it is just really painful to watch!

There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

I'm freaking more about the O-Line now. Kyle DeVan (G) apparently injured a hammy today. This is getting really ugly.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/8/1...oodletting-for

yea heard about DeVan,anymore news on Jacques McClendon?
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    I think that the Colts are going to be fine with their QB position. Not just because they have a Hall of Famer in Peyton but due to the fact that they have such a Good offensive nucleus there with their players and coaches. I am interested to see what will come of the offense without Tom Moore being on the sideline chewing that gum and looking over top of his glasses. The same scene everytime & I Love it!! Cool Man!!
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

The Colts seem to want to stick by him but he has been brutal-- I would like to see a veteran qb signed someone like.... Josh McCown even- Painters confidence is shot btw
    [B][I]"You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try."- Homer Simpson[/I][/B]

I've never understood why the Colts never had an experienced guy backing up Peyton. But maybe they see something all of us don't see in guys like Sorgi and Painter, it worked for the Pats a couple of years ago I guess. But there isn't a team that is in a worse position than the Colts if QB1 goes down. You might as well close up shop for the year if 18 goes down with any kind of injury. Why not have a guy with some experience who can be a spot starter if called upon, it's not like the Colts are looking to develop a QB.
    Your soldiers are nothing, Matrix and I could kill every one of them, at the blink of an eye - you remember that. - Bennett

Blog Entries
    Jeff Garcia was on Mike and Mike this morning, and he is playing for the Omaha Barons (I think that is the team name) in the minors. He would be a great grab for a few years of insurance until Painter gets a pulse.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Just call up my avatar. All he needs is a clipboard, visor(to be worn backwards) and an electric razor to keep his designer stubble in tip-top form.
    Your soldiers are nothing, Matrix and I could kill every one of them, at the blink of an eye - you remember that. - Bennett

After a half, a quarterback controversy in Indianapolis as Curtis Painter is 3/3 for 83 yards, a TD, and 158.3 rating. That scrub Manning was only 8/15 for 91, a TD, INT, and 66.3 rating. With Manning expected to be the highest paid player in the history of the NFL, it only makes sense to save the money and cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    Jeff Garcia was on Mike and Mike this morning, and he is playing for the Omaha Barons (I think that is the team name) in the minors. He would be a great grab for a few years of insurance until Painter gets a pulse.
    Jeff Garcia has to be the most unappreciated QB in NFL history I never unstood why he cant keep a job in the league when given the opportunity he has shown that he is better than half of the starters in the NFL....SMH
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."