Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFC Divisional Playoff- San Francisco 49ers 36 New Orleans Saints 32

Quote Originally Posted by vancemeek View Post
    I get his sentiment. The only team I claim as mine is the Bengals, but I do like other teams as well. I like the Saints and Packers. I've been a San Diego fan since the early LT days. I also enjoy watching certain teams play for various reasons. I love watching Peyton and Brady work. I like watching AP run. I hate the Cowboys, Ravens, Steelers, and Jets, and won't watch them unless they're playing the Bengals.
    I think we all like players on other teams and can appreciate great players or teams, as well as wanting team A to beat team B etc.Buckeye is a great asset to FP no doubt.(As long as he doesn't get on the Jets bandwagon !)
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

He He. I figured you'd get a laugh out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    LOL NEVER!!!!!!! Imma fan of the Cowboys/Colts/Saints/Rams/Titans/Eagles & Raiders. I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled LOUD when Jimmy Graham got that TD from about 40 yards out!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    LOL NEVER!!!!!!! Imma fan of the Cowboys/Colts/Saints/Rams/Titans/Eagles & Raiders. I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled LOUD when Jimmy Graham got that TD from about 40 yards out!
    I'm glad we have an official list. This, also, has so much cognitive dissonance, I'm going to have an aneurysm. Colts/Titans I think I can overlook, but Cowboys and Eagles? I'm not sure you'd survive a Cowboys-Eagles game in person if you tried to cheer for both teams...
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    LOL & Thanks; I managed to stay off the Rex Ryan Kool-Aid.

Thank The Good Lord I've never liked any MI team but DET singers like Motown artists are some of my favorites.

Yeah. I thought about that one too. If I go into Philly & tell them I like the Cowboys too, I'm wearin' a suit of metal armour. LOL
    Last edited by BuckeyeRidley; 01-16-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: [thx]
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

I've found that as I get older, and especially because I've lived in markets without a team, that my "second" teams fade in and out as the years go by. Generally I like underdogs, and I enjoy it when the underdogs become winners.

But after while they're no longer the underdog and my heart moves on. NOLA is a good example.

Same with my dislikes. For example, I used to hate the Raiders with a passion. Their crappy little slogans and "badder than you" mentality grated on me. Today, I'm at least ambivalent and at most slightly hoping they turn it around. Can't really explain it. Probably the seed was sown when Campbell went there from the 'Skins. That, and their constant losing.

I imagine a loss of testosterone (another peach of the aging process) contributes.

Love this combination of radio commentary and footage from the end zone.

Man - wish I was a Niners fan.

“I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur