Thread: AFC Divisional Playoff- Baltimore Ravens 20 Houston Texans 13

AFC Divisional Playoff- Baltimore Ravens 20 Houston Texans 13

January 15,2012 1 pm ET
    line- Ravens -8
    Last edited by Colts01; 01-15-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Well, I don't foresee a QB controversy in Texans training camp next summer.

They get decent QB play today and they probably win this game.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Definitely not a Texans fan up till now, but that one was pretty darn good. I'll be following that team much more closely next year. What an awesome D!
    “Everybody counts or nobody does.” – Detective Harry Bosch

agree about the defence - it is top notch. With Schaub, this team could have given the Pats a battle.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Nice to see a couple of teams playing some defense for a change. Good, close game....how on earth did the Texans lose to both the Colts and the Panthers???

Geez o Pete, now it will be either the Ravens or the Pats in the superbowl in Indy. I may have to suspend my hatred of the Pats for a week, as I can't take the thought of all those stories about how Indy stole the Colts and now Baltimore's team is playing in Indy's superbowl. No, can't take it. Go Pats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Nice to see a couple of teams playing some defense for a change. Good, close game....how on earth did the Texans lose to both the Colts and the Panthers???

Geez o Pete, now it will be either the Ravens or the Pats in the superbowl in Indy. I may have to suspend my hatred of the Pats for a week, as I can't take the thought of all those stories about how Indy stole the Colts and now Baltimore's team is playing in Indy's superbowl. No, can't take it. Go Pats!!!
    Always room on our bandwagon, even if it's just for a week. Welcome aboard, Nancy.
    “Everybody counts or nobody does.” – Detective Harry Bosch

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    how Indy stole the Colts and now Baltimore's team is playing in Indy's superbowl.
    Good angle, hadn't thought of that!

I saw one play that didn't happen that could have changed the game. Late fourth quarter punt by the Ravens while they were up by four or so, the right edge rusher for the Texans had a block if he had laid out for it. He stopped cold and let the punter take his step and kick. From the end zone view, it looked an awful lot like a missed opportunity. Especially in the kicking game, George Patton's thinking applies: L'Audace, l'Audace. Toujour L'Audace!

Did anyone find a side or overhead view that could have given an indication of how close he actually was? I'd love to be wrong, but that dude might not be sleeping well right now.