Thread: Anyone See This?

Anyone See This?

SNL sums up "Bowl Season."

“I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    I did actually...in 2026 it will be an understatement. SNL has been really good lately, especially sports related...Tebow skit was great, and I loved the TNT booth with Barkley as Shaq...line of the night went to Ernie (Hader): "We're all Black friends." Died of laughter (but came back to life to post this)
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

That was friggin hilarious!

SNL does seem to have its mojo back the last year or so.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Completely agree Colts...Hader is underrated, and I love Seth's writing and he does a good job with WU
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

That was good, but I thought the 'Charles Barkley post game translator' was better, particularly the Belichick clip.

Blog Entries
    Here's the thing about SNL. All of us who reference SNL have 35 years of material to remember and we quote all the great skits. Even in the three different heydays (Late 70s, Early 90s and 98-2004), there were plenty of crappy skits and cast members who did not last. Even Farley and Hartman and Murphy and Carvey put out dud skits. We just don't remember it that way. I do think there was not much there recently until the beginning of last season. This cast is starting to gel nicely. Hader has his part as creepy/weird, Myers is a pretty good Update guy, Armison and Sudiekis can do political and commercial stuff, Samberg is great at a lot of goofy stuff. The style of SNL to write, rehearse, and put on a show in 5 days will always be a style where there are tons of misses around the big hits.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast