Thread: I think this says it all

I think this says it all

I'm not sure I want to know the details.

Blog Entries
    This was during practice during the lock-out *Bowser Laugh*
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Alex Smith's touchdown run was a better play than any of us thought we'd see from him this year, or ever. The game-winning pass to Davis was better. Great day for Alex.

Amazing day for the 49ers. But I think they'll lose next week to the Giants or Packers.

I can almost hear the Alex Smith/Aaron Rodgers storylines coming for next weeks NFC Championship game already.

For all that Alex Smith did, Justin Smith and the secondary will be getting a lot of love this week.

Bree's played a lot like last week and the two weeks to end the season and this time those 'just off' passes were caught by the wrong folks. That seemed to help San Francisco and by the fourth quarter he was under siege.

Wonderful game.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes27 View Post
    Amazing day for the 49ers. But I think they'll lose next week to the Giants or Packers.
    They beat the giants lock, stock , and barrel. Everyone has hyped this giants defensive renaissance far too much against poor opponents. The giants won't beat the pack, they didn't at home. However now, the matchup looks much more interesting for next Sunday in lambeau. Could be crying, back slaps, dodged gatorade baths, and many more storylines in between.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesteelnation1 View Post
    They beat the giants lock, stock , and barrel. Everyone has hyped this giants defensive renaissance far too much against poor opponents. The giants won't beat the pack, they didn't at home. However now, the matchup looks much more interesting for next Sunday in lambeau. Could be crying, back slaps, dodged gatorade baths, and many more storylines in between.
    Teams play different in the playoffs versus the regular season. Just because a team beats a team badly during the regular season doesn't mean they will beat them in the playoffs. The Giants are probably the most skiddish team in the NFL. One week they look great, the next week they lay an egg. They can beat the Pack, but I don't expect they weill.

The bootleg run by Alex Smith is one of the best play calls in the NFL this season. Nobody, I mean nobody, was expecting it.

To get the lead like that and then lose it on the very next possession must have been a punch in the gut for the 9ers.

I have a ton of respect for the way they pulled themselves off the ground and went right back at it. The winning TD pass was insanely good by Smith. Hard to believe he threw it. Hard to believe they even got that far down the field. If that becomes his career highlight (e.g. The Catch) then he could do worse.

Great game.