Thread: AFC Conference Championship- New England Patriots 23 Baltimore Ravens 20

AFC Conference Championship- New England Patriots 23 Baltimore Ravens 20

1-22-12 3 pm ET
    Line- Pats -8
    Last edited by Colts01; 01-22-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

The Evans dropped td............
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Wow. That Ravens team is stacked with Legends that may never get another or a ring. The kicker was the missed kick from only 32 yards out. My Good-Ness! That is Crazy Bad. I didn't feel more confident of Flacco's play in the game either. This is an ugly moment for BAL.

Also, I like Cal Ripken, Jr. but I'm unsure why he was chosen as a captain. He's a Legend in B-More but I think it should stay with the Football team's previous players.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Blog Entries
    Wow. I texted a Redskin fan friend right before the kick saying Cundiff is Shaun Suisham with a stronger leg. Hate to see any game end like that. Great game. Flacco looked as good as he's ever looked. Huge boost from the Pats running game. Great effort by both defenses. {And clearly Lee Evans was the difference maker everyone thought he'd be when the Ravens fleeced the Bills}. Sorry, couldn't resist.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    The Evans dropped td............
    Cleveland had "The Drive" go against them, "The Fumble", and now the same franchise (never forget) has "The Drop".
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Blog Entries
    LOL Drew Bledsoe & Robert Kraft giving each other kisses on the cheeks. LOL Whoa. I guess Winning does that. It has been a Nice Season for them. It started out challenging to say the least with Myra Kraft's passing & the lock-out prohibiting things also.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

From a Browns and Bills fan to Kaba and any other Ravens' fan, my sincere condolences.

That was as bad a loss as I have seen in over a decade.

Godalmighty, I hate the Ravens and I feel like crying.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    LOL Drew Bledsoe & Robert Kraft giving each other kisses on the cheeks. LOL Whoa. I guess Winning does that. It has been a Nice Season for them. It started out challenging to say the least with Myra Kraft's passing & the lock-out prohibiting things also.
    Robert Kraft is a very kissy fella. You see Brady do it every week, cheek to cheek. I like it. Great game. Congrats to the winners.

Pats over G-men - Indy here we come!
    “Everybody counts or nobody does.” – Detective Harry Bosch