Jim Harbagh- Coach of the Year
    Terrell Suggs- Defensive Player of the Year
    Cam Newton- Offensive Rookie of the Year
    Von Miller- Defensive Rookie of the Year
    Matt Stafford- Comeback Player of the year
    Matt Birk- Walter Payton Man of the Year
    Cam Newton- Pepsi Rookie of the Year

More to come. Discuss!

Jim Harbaugh received 45 votes, Mike McCarthy received 3 and John Fox (AYFKM?) received 2.

My only complaint- Mike McCarthy deserved way more than 3 measly votes. Following a Super Bowl Championship up with a 15-1 campaign is no easy feat. You can't have a season much better than that, and I think it's ridiculous that he didn't receive more consideration. The vote should have been closer in my opinion.

Packers Randall Cobb wins best play of the year for his 108 yard kick return vs. the Saints in week one, beating Tim Tebow's run against the Jets and Jerome Simpson's flip for a TD. While I remember the acrobatics involved in that play, I thought for sure the Simpson TD was more impressive.

Drew Brees wins Offensive Player of the Year

Aaron Rodgers named AP Most Valuable Player.

After seeing Flynn step in for Rodgers in the final game, I would have switched the 2. Chase Daniel wouldn't have had the same success in Brees' spot.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

No way. Flynn's play in one game in no way undermines Rodger's body of work for the ENTIRE season. Sorry, but that's just ludicrous.

I think we got them all right, didn't we? Can't remember if we picked Suggs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaChris View Post
    No way. Flynn's play in one game in no way undermines Rodger's body of work for the ENTIRE season. Sorry, but that's just ludicrous.
    It's more because of their receivers than just Flynn. Not every team is as deep as the Packers are in terms of receivers. His stats were impressive, but he wasn't the most valuable.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    After seeing Flynn step in for Rodgers in the final game, I would have switched the 2. Chase Daniel wouldn't have had the same success in Brees' spot.
    So Rodgers gets punished for having a better backup?

I disagree about receivers, anyway, plus that New Orleans offensive line is pretty great (up the middle).
    Editor of Bucs Nation