Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz

Victor Cruz

Victor is playing great tonight! Sinorice Moss cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love when a local kid(Paterson, NJ) shines for the G-Men

Might still be an anomaly, but you have to be happy with the way he's played tonight. If he plays this way the next three weeks, the Giants could have something really special. Was he playing against the first team d, and if so, how was he doing then? I'm sure he'll get his chance (maybe w/ the first teamers) the next couple of weeks, but his performance tonight is completely unexpected.

Blog Entries
    The kid looked great tonight. Goes and gets the ball. He'll be a fun guy to watch, see if he can keep it up as it gets more competitive.

I hope he makes it,he looked great
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Wow. Final line for you Giants fans: 6 rec. for 145 yards and 3 TD. Potentially great find.

I salute you Mr.Cruz.. you are the sole reason why I watched the 2nd Half of the Jets/Giants game.. and as a guy with no rooting interesting in either of those teams at all, that is an accomplishment for preseason.
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Blog Entries
    I can't wait til he goes in the 8th round in some East Coast Fantasy Draft haha
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMilk View Post
    I can't wait til he goes in the 8th round in some East Coast Fantasy Draft haha
    That spot is reserved for Mike Williams. Now the question you have to ask is do I mean the one in Tampa Bay or the one in Seattle??
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Blog Entries
    haha...one in TB looked ok...although Benn was kinda missing this week.....I also can't wait for NFL Network to run the next Bills pre-season game, and to see which RBs they end up using, as well as how many passes the offense throws haha
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

I wouldn't mind seeing him get some work in with Eli against a first string defense in the preseason.