Thread: Wonderlic Test

Wonderlic Test

Take the Wonderlic Test, and see how you compare with the other QBs in the NFL.

http://www.nicholascreative.com/foot...php?reset=true

Some of those questions were pretty tough. I'm just happy I did better than Cam Newton.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post

Some of those questions were pretty tough. I'm just happy I did better than Cam Newton.
    Of course my Droid cuts 30% of the left side of the screen off! I'll have to try it out tomorrow when I'm on a pc.

Nice link!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I took it a couple years ago and got a 40. I'll have to try it again sometime today.

Blog Entries
    Scored perfect. I did one of these last year where the only one I got wrong was the small type, large type magazine article one. My fifteen questions in this did not include that question.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

Blog Entries
    Not only did I score perfect, my 40 time is 4.38 and I did 32 reps.

Quote Originally Posted by darvon View Post
    Not only did I score perfect, my 40 time is 4.38 and I did 32 reps.
    Yet, sadly, you've been removed from all draft boards due to off-field incidents.

darvon expect a call from The Redeemer on Draft Day. How do you look in stripes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Yet, sadly, you've been removed from all draft boards due to off-field incidents.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    I am basing my appeal on the fact that authorities kept the body in a tupperware container in their basement over the weekend, and thus is inadmissable.

I expect reinstatement shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post

??

"Disclaimer: This is not a Wonderlic test and the scores derived from it may not accurately reflect the score you would attain on the Wonderlic test."