Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Article: Official Draft Thread for FP 2012 Live Mock v2.0

Sorry I missed it fpeeps!! Nice job trumpet! Exactly the picks I would have made.

If vance didn't go and screw things up by taking silatolu, it would have been an awesome 2 rounds!!

Now if only reality plays out as well trumpet, and we also get te'amu in the 3rd and this draft will be awesome for the black and gold.. add in a rb, a developmental wr, and a back up qb with some other solid developmental guys..

Blog Entries
    Well, glad I could help screw up Pittsburgh a little. Lol.

Blog Entries
    Nice Outing it looks like. Fascinating that Whitney Mercilus dropped to the 2nd round. Hopefully the NFC East via my Eagles or Cowboys will pick him up. He's a 1st rounder with those teams' time to pick at about the middle of Round 1.

Thanks for participating guys. Nice work. Recap will go up mid day tomorrow.

See you all for the real thing tomorrow night.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Interesting picks in there - I like a lot of them.

Tubbs is on the money with the Rams taking Cox - that is 100% a Fisher pick. Afrobat made the correct pick for the Vikings and did a great job recognizing a potential 49er need with Jenkins but forgot that Baalke likes tall cornerbacks (Baalke hates midgets). Also, BPA does not stand for "Best Pothead Available".

GoBig needed to channel his inner Millen and take a wide receiver to replace the soon to be cursed Megatron.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesteelnation1 View Post
    Sorry I missed it fpeeps!! Nice job trumpet! Exactly the picks I would have made.

If vance didn't go and screw things up by taking silatolu, it would have been an awesome 2 rounds!!

Now if only reality plays out as well trumpet, and we also get te'amu in the 3rd and this draft will be awesome for the black and gold.. add in a rb, a developmental wr, and a back up qb with some other solid developmental guys..
    Honestly nearly took Ta'amu over Brooks in round 2. I'd be surprised if he falls, but I think in a similar situation they'd take Brooks over him, so that's what I did. Plus, if Ta'amu doesn't fall, there's more chance of better value at NT than G in round 3.
    "So whose fault is it? It's all Trumpet's fault. Just because."

-Andy Freeland

Quote Originally Posted by vancemeek View Post
    With pick 53, the Bengals select Amini Silatolu, G, Midwestern St.
    they are said to love this guy. He'd be good value here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Interesting picks in there - I like a lot of them.

Tubbs is on the money with the Rams taking Cox - that is 100% a Fisher pick. Afrobat made the correct pick for the Vikings and did a great job recognizing a potential 49er need with Jenkins but forgot that Baalke likes tall cornerbacks (Baalke hates midgets). Also, BPA does not stand for "Best Pothead Available".

GoBig needed to channel his inner Millen and take a wide receiver to replace the soon to be cursed Megatron.
    That was me. Tubbs. Couldn't make it so I made all of his picks.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

UPDATE: Mock 2.0 divisional/team breakdown complete in the OP.

Also available HERE
    Last edited by GoBigOrGoHome; 04-26-2012 at 01:03 PM.