Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: NFL Draft 2012: Cris Collinsworth Hosting Live

1. Article: NFL Draft 2012: Cris Collinsworth Hosting Live

2. Trent Richardson was a must have for the Browns. I totally agree with the trade. They had to have a running game to take pressure off Colt McCoy and the next back in line is not close to Richardson.

3. I sure hope he lasts longer than HeadStrong Beauty!

4. Vikings are playing the game well so far. Kalil or Claiborn would both work for the Vikings. They just need to get either or while Vikings are trading back. Personally I think Stephon Gilmore and Riley Reiff are good enough where the Vikings could trade back even deeper in the draft and still get quality at their position of need.

Feels like Christmas morning, and Minny's already cashed in with the first draft day trade. I wonder if they'll trade down again?

Blog Entries
    My Moneyball view is that no running back is ever worth that high a pick. Just one man's view.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Turk Schonert View Post
    I sure hope he lasts longer than HeadStrong Beauty!
    Surgery went well yesterday. Headstrong back in training in 3 months.

The Fcatory of Sadness is churning out product once again! No way Minny was taking TR. That trade was crazy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    My Moneyball view is that no running back is ever worth that high a pick. Just one man's view.
    Ordinarily I would agree, but the Browns are different. They have to become less dependent on their passing game. Plus, Richardson will play all three downs. Rare runner that can protect.

Blog Entries
    Good pick by My Colts. They were My First Favorite Team when I became an NFL Fan 10 years ago on the West Side of Columbus, OH in 2002. Here's Hopin' the Best for Luck. His tape, attitude & work ethic is right in line with being Success in the NFL.