Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Did You Miss Last Night? Here is What Happened

Blog Entries
    NFLN was far superior last night. And I loved that they refused to spoil the picks, adding to the suspense that used to make the draft so great. {I'm sure LaCanfora was thrilled with that development.}

Blog Entries
    It was a great night on the site, on the tube and in the Polish Guy recap. Man, I luv the NFL!

Last night was the most fun the 1st Rd has been in years. A Trade-a-Palooza, and at times rapid fire picks. And IMO no one comes close to Mike Mayock, the cure for Helmet Head and his blustering BS. Though sadly it does mean I'll never again have the chance to hear "Who the hell is Mel Kiper?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetbdw View Post
    NFLN was far superior last night. And I loved that they refused to spoil the picks, adding to the suspense that used to make the draft so great. {I'm sure LaCanfora was thrilled with that development.}

8:03pm- Darth Goodell gets slightly less boos than last year.

Polishguy you would have liked Rich Eisen on NFLN, he called Goodell RG 1 a few times.
    I did notice the boos were much more subdued this year.

Emery said that McLellin would play DE, so Hayes or Roach are still going to compete for a spot. I'd actually rather have him over Mercilus. As long as they get him to bulk up, he'll be starting in no time.

Mercilus (pronounced merciless) is the best name in the draft so far.

Blog Entries
    Ha! Nice Run down Polish. This is a Good FanView Experience like Amy's Pats notes. It is Crazy that the Bears weren't aggressive with their OLine. I feel like they think they fixed it by having Mike Tice as the Offensive Coordinator. I think there has to be more than that. We'll see.